Can you believe that spring break is almost upon us? If you’re lucky, you’ll be soaking up some vitamin-D while laying by the pool. If wearing a bathing suit is on your list of things to-do over spring break make sure to eat these foods to look and feel your best!

Watermelon: This fruit has a higher water content and will help reduce water retention in your mid-section.

Berries: Another sweet treat that will fight a bloated belly. They are low in calories and full of antioxidants and fiber that is essential for gut health.

Bloat

Photography by Laura Palladino

ProBiotic Yogurt: The healthy bacteria found in yogurt is good for fighting stomach bloat. Add a little whole grain granola for some fiber and extra bloat-fighting action!

Cucumbers/Celery/Tomatoes: This three super veggies are natural diuretics. This means that they reduce water retention by helping clear your digestive system of toxins.

Water/Tea: Drinking water or unsweetened tea will not only keep you hydrated, but you’ll also feel and look leaner. The fluid goes right through your system grabbing and ridding your body of nasty toxins.

Bloat

Photography by Laura Palladino

Make sure to fill up on these foods to look and feel your best in that swimsuit!

Like this article? Check these ones out:
Spring Break Survival Guide
What did you eat during Spring Break? 
Easy Spring Break Meals