Let’s face it, keeping up a classy brunch-filled lifestyle isn’t cheap (heartbreaking, I know). Avocado on toast may be tasty but DIY brunches can be just as fun and delicious! With these dishes you can chill in pajamas while enjoying an Instagramable meal from your dorm or apartment, aka the hottest new brunch place.

1. Nutella Banana Challah French Toast

The recipe for this Nutella-oozing, mouth-watering dish was found here. It can be made using any type of bread, although challah makes for a fluffier french toast. Feel free to add any type of fruit or filling you desire. A quick reminder: there is no such thing as too much Nutella.

Photo by Willa Sieradski

2. Cinnamon Roll Pancakes

Yes, they do taste incredible and yes, they really do take only 25 minutes to make. Be prepared to impress ya friends with this recipe. If you love cinnamon, I highly recommend mixing the cream cheese glaze in the same bowl used for the cinnamon filling-it’ll enhance the vanilla-cinnamon flavor.

Photo courtesy of therecipecritic.com

3. Basic Crepes

#Basic-ally amazing crepes that are a perfect addition to any brunch. This easy-to-make recipe can be found here. The filling shown below can be made by chopping up one apple and putting it in a lightly greased pan over a low flame. Add one or two drops of honey and one teaspoon of cinnamon then stir the apples around until they are a light brown. After the crepe is made you can also melt peanut butter to drizzle over the top. Also, just a tip, powdered sugar always helps.

Photo by Willa Sieradski

4. Spinach, “Soft” Egg, and Parmesan Pizzetta

Pizza with a brunch twist may have just made the best food ever even better. Check out the recipe here. If you’re a lazy chef (like me), you can replace the pizza dough with pita bread, which is pictured below. The cook time remains the same whether you choose to cook with pita bread or pizza dough.

Note: pizza can never have enough cheese so go wild.

Photo by Willa Sieradski

Keep on brunchin’, kids!