Every college student has Ramen in the back of their cabinet. On a bone-chilling Syracuse night, this is the perfect way to warm up.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes
Servings: 1 (2 if you’re being nice)
1 package of Ramen noodles
1 cup of spinach
1. Cook the noodles according to the package.
2. While the noodles are cooking, wash and dry the spinach.
3. Place spinach in the bottom of a large soup bowl.
4. Pour the hot soup over the spinach.
5. Finally, Crack egg into the soup (and watch it cook!)
If you’re feeling crazy, add a few drops of Siracha or hot sauce!
Once you’re done, grab your phone and get ready to ‘Gram this picture perfect noodle bowl!