Whether you are trying to be healthier, eat more protein, or you simply cannot figure out how to eat dessert in the middle of class in a socially acceptable and portable manner, we have you covered. These protein bars will satisfy your sweet tooth without any guilt, and you can eat them any time, anywhere.

Thin Mint Girl Scout Cookies: Mint Cliff Builders Bar

This bar is super filling and super reminiscent of a girl scout cookie favorite. The hint of mint and chocolate coating will make you forget about that box of cookies, and leave you completely satisfied with 20g of protein. 

Cinnamon Bun: Cinnamon Twit Combat Crunch Bar

This thick, flavorful bar will completely satisfy your sweet tooth with its buttery and cinnamon flavor. Not only is this bar gluten free and packed with protein, it will give you your cinnamon bun fix without all the sugar and fat. 

Birthday Cake: Birthday Cake

OhYeah! ONE Bar

ONE brand bars have super sweet concoctions that mimic tons of popular desserts. A soft and chewy bite of the birthday cake bar will have you reminiscing of your last birthday and hoping that your next one comes up soon. This bar is filled with sprinkles, and if you do not like sprinkles, we have a whole other issue. Try it out. ONE brand also has other yummy dessert flavors such as Peanut Butter Pie and Brownie. 

Chocolate Chip Cookie: Orgain Chocolate Chip Cookie Organic Protein Bar

This low-calorie bar is a vegan cookie dough hit. Not only are you getting your cookie dough fix in for only 140 calories per bar, you are also getting 10 grams of plant-based protein without any gluten, soy or GMOs.

Carrot Cake: LÄRABAR

LÄRABARs have so many dessert flavored bars, and they are seriously yummy. They are made with just a few ingredients such as dates, nuts and fruit. You will, of course, notice that it's not the real dessert, but their flavors are deliciously reminiscent of all your favorite treats. Besides carrot cake, there are also flavors that you will love like banana bread and peanut butter cookie. If you are looking for a more subtle dessert flavor, these are the way to go.