If you’ve come this far, you’ve made it. Something about starting a Spoon chapter at your school intrigued you enough to click here, and now we’ll convince you to apply. If you’re looking to join a club on campus that you actually care about, we can give you that. If you just want to blow potential employers away with your resume and interviewing skills, we help you with that too. Dying to meet new people on campus and connect with other college students across the country? Okay, if you insist.

Each chapter has an editorial team made up of writers, editors, photographers and videographers and a marketing team, with subcommittees for specialized events and campaigns. If you join us, your school’s chapter will get a fancy subdomain (yourschool.spoonuniversity.com) and will publish localized content in recipes, kitchen 101, food for thought, restaurants, on campus and student spotlight. Your school will become part of a larger network of aspiring journalists, entrepreneurs, marketers, photographers and businesspeople and you’ll officially become part of the Spoon family.

We’re ready to give you the tools and guidance you need to start your own food publication on campus so your peers finally have a place to rant and rave about their food experiences. If you want to bring Spoon to your school, here’s how to do it:

1. Test the waters: Talk to to your friends and classmates about Spoon and see what they think. If they’re intrigued, awesome, move on to step two.

2. Contact us. Email us and let us know why you think Spoon would be great at your school. Convince us that you’re the best person to be a chapter founder.

3. Promote. Once we agree that you’d make a great founder, it’s your job to promote, promote, promote. Use your networks to get the word out and quite literally, shout it from the rooftops. You’ll flier on campus, send announcements to different academic departments, sororities, fraternities, and saturate Facebook with Spoon stuff. You might be that person, but trust us, everyone will thank you later.

If you’re worried about lack of leadership experience, don’t be. You might not know you’re a leader until you are one. If you’re worried about not having enough time to commit to Spoon, let us know and we’ll find the best place for you on the team.

We look for founders who have a ton of enthusiasm, a wide network of connections on campus and a truly large appetite. Sound like you? Email mackenzie@spoonuniversity.com and let us know you want us.