If you’re anything like me, you live for Thanksgiving. It’s a holiday centered around eating yourself into a food coma. And one of the best parts? Leftovers.

Forget your lame turkey sandwiches: Be the innovative foodie you are and make these creative leftover dishes. After all, why limit Thanksgiving to only one meal?

Breakfast: Sweet and Tangy Cranberry Walnut Pancakes

Thanksgiving leftovers

Photo by Sarah Young

Once you wake up from your Thanksgiving-induced food coma, add some leftover whole cranberries and walnuts to pancakes of your choosing (if they aren’t homemade, we won’t judge). Finish them off with syrup for an easy, yet memorable breakfast.

Lunch: Turkey Tacos

Thanksgiving leftovers

Photo courtesy of cookingchanneltv.com

Give your turkey a kick by adding some cumin, coriander, and chili powder with this recipe. Add vegetables of your choice, and wrap it all in a tortilla. You now have low-effort turkey tacos. Ta da.

Snack: Fried Stuffing Bites

Thanksgiving leftovers

Photo courtesy of foodnetwork.com

Yes, you read correctly: Fried stuffing bites. Form stuffing into bite-sized pieces and deep fry it. Serve it with a dipping sauce of your choice (cranberry sauce pesto recommended). Get the recipe here.

Dinner: Turkey Chili

Thanksgiving leftovers

Photo by Alex Weiner

Turn your day old turkey into a hearty turkey chili that defines comfort food. Replace the chicken in this recipe with turkey from the night before. With these bold favors, you won’t even know this came from Thanksgiving dinner.

Dessert: Pumpkin and Ice Cream Sandwich

Thanksgiving leftovers

Photo courtesy of marthastewart.com

As if pumpkin pie wasn’t good enough on its own… take some leftover filling (or the actual pie) and put it between graham crackers with some vanilla ice cream. Guaranteed knockout.