Whether you’re a resident of Hawaiʻi or a visitor to the islands, check out which Hawaiʻi dessert best exemplifies your zodiac sign. Better yet, eat it. In fact, you should actually eat all of these iconic local desserts no matter what your horoscope says.

Aries (March 21-April 19): Passion Pear Pie from Hawaiian Pie Company

hawaiʻi dessert

Photo courtesy of @hawaiianpieco on Instagram

A sign that’s known for their energy and passion, Aries can be manifested into the Passion Pear Pie from Hawaiian Pie Company. The marriage of pear and lilikoi creates an exciting dynamic that’s a similar texture to the classic apple pie, but with a way more intriguing flavor.

Taurus (April 20-May 20): Poi Donuts from Kamehameha Bakery

hawaiʻi dessert

Photo courtesy of @x3annnna on Instagram

Taurus is the most stable and conservative of the zodiac signs, much like a poi donut from Kamehameha Bakery. The satisfaction people receive when they indulge in this glazed purple pastry is a reflection of the reliability of your flavor and your personality.

Gemini (May 21-June 20): Samurai Soft Serve

hawaiʻi dessert

Photo courtesy of @joshtajiri on Instagram

Evidently so, this duo-flavored Samurai Soft Serve is best representative of the twinned Gemini. There are two sides to your personality, but people always look forward to enjoying both. Two is always better than one.

Cancer (June 21-July 22): Molokaʻi Hot Bread from Kanemitsu Bakery

hawaiʻi dessert

Photo courtesy of @jen808 on Instagram

As one of the most emotionally intuitive signs, Cancer can be challenging to get to know at first. At first glance, Molokaʻi Hot Bread from Kanemitsu Bakery just looks like a mound of bread. But upon further indulgence, you reach the flavor lying within, whether it maybe cinnamon and cream cheese, or strawberry and cream cheese.

Leo (July 23-August 22): Shave Ice

hawaiʻi dessert

Photo courtesy of @youdie_pells on Instagram

Leo loves bright colors and being the center of attention, so that’s why they’re best represented by the local favorite, shave ice. By choosing your own flavors, you’re able to show off your creativity to the world. And thanks to Hawaiʻi’s consistent warm weather, people will be able to enjoy your presence all year round.

Virgo (August 23-September 22): Bubbies Mochi Ice Cream

hawaiʻi dessert

Photo courtesy of @pinkflowershop on Instagram

As a perfectionist, Virgo loves neat things that pay attention to the little details. Bubbies Mochi Ice Cream is the dessert for you, as it combines practicality with the perfect ratio of ice cream to mochi.

Libra (September 23-October 22): Ted’s Chocolate Haupia Pie

hawaiʻi dessert

Photo courtesy of @takakomoriyahawaii on Instagram

As a Libra, you’re all about harmony, best represented by the Chocolate Haupia Pie from Ted’s Bakery. Its flavor is the perfect balance of whipped cream, coconut, chocolate, and a buttery crust.

Scorpio (October 23-November 21): Nanding’s Spanish Rolls

hawaiʻi dessert

Photo courtesy of @straightofftopic on Instagram

Scorpio can be identified by their mysterious appearance, but that doesn’t mean they aren’t full of passion (and flavor). Some people think these look like fingers, but just try one of these buttery, sugary Spanish Rolls from Nanding’s Bakery and you’ll understand their grandeur.

Sagittarius (November 22-December 21): Via Gelato

hawaiʻi dessert

Photo courtesy of @viagelatohawaii on Instagram

Known as the adventurous one, Sagittarius can be best represented by gelato from Via Gelato Hawaii. Via Gelato is no stranger to creating bold or unusual flavors such as Frosted Flakes, PB&J, and Maple Bacon.

Capricorn (December 22-January 19): Shokudo Honey Toast

hawaiʻi dessert

Photo courtesy of @maitai88 on Instagram

If there’s one sign that everyone should take seriously, it’s Capricorn, and this Honey Toast from Shokudo Japanese is the real deal. Like your fellow earth signs, you value practicality, and what’s more practical than housing a dessert in its own crust?

Aquarius (January 20-February 18): Leonard’s Malasadas

hawaiʻi dessert

Photo courtesy of @emilybemilyboo2 on Instagram

A crowd-pleaser for everyone, a hot and fresh malasada from Leonard’s Bakery is the best personification of Aquarius. You’re original and enjoy being surrounded by your friends as you constantly strive to be in the company of others.

Pisces (February 19-March 20): Coco Puffs from Liliha Bakery

hawaiʻi dessert

Photo courtesy of @absolut_amor on Instagram

As a water sign, Pisces are highly intuitive and artistic. They are one of the more gentle signs, just as delicate as a coco puff from Liliha Bakery. Like how Pisces know how to emotionally connect with others, these chocolate-filled puff pastries will definitely make you feel some type of way.