We wanted to give a huge shoutout to the trendiest and most talented Instagram users, who have been tagging their out-of-this-world-good Instafood with #spoonfeed. We envy your photo skillz and stomachs. Keep tagging, Instafriends.

#spoonfeed

Photo by @lhea_

Honestly, we don’t know what this is. It’s labeled muffin—more like the muffin of my dreams.

#spoonfeed

Photo by @goodfuntimeeats

Doing the famous NYC bagel some justice, one luscious layer of lox at a time.

#spoonfeed

Photo by @justdigin

Can’t help but think this looks like Nemo. Regardless, this orange-y seafood dream is definitely a food my stomach would like to be friends with.

#spoonfeed

Photo by @wendykou

Sorry…I think I just went into sugar coma. Don’t underestimate the power of the chocolate-banana-nut crêpe.

#spoonfeed

Photo by @rbrtsusi

“Bite Me.” — red velvet ice cream sandwich.

#spoonfeed

Photo by @c.e.foods

All you need to know is four words: Frozen. Chocolate. Banana. Bites.

#spoonfeed

Photo by @jumpinsalmon

El Loco Moco straight from Hawaii. Aloooooha, indeed.

#spoonfeed

Photo by @nycdining

Do you see that cheese? That, my friend, is what dreams are made of.

#spoonfeed

Photo by @miraaaacle

This lobster’s on a roll.

#spoonfeed

Photo by @bakedbyberlin

Summertime skyline and ‘scream via Smorgasburg.

#spoonfeed

Photo by @empireplateofmind

Fruity Pebbles + waffle cone. Your heart just skipped a beat for the sugar high your child-self missed out on. No fear, your adult body will appreciate it just as much.

#spoonfeed

Photo by @hannahgiardina

Golden brown, slightly charred ‘mallow and ooey gooey insides—@hannahgiardina’s technique is off the charts. #spoonfeed your s’mores after you try one of these 12 ways to step up your s’mores game.

#spoonfeed

Photo by @spoonuniversity_duke

This eggs benedict is making us sing “Don’t break my heart, my eggy breaky heart.”

#spoonfeed

Photo by @raeburwil

The Haven Burger from Burger Haven. Say that five times fast.

#spoonfeed

Photo by @missnewfoodie

Dubbed the “Queen of PB.” Calling this the greatest thing since sliced bread is an understatement.

#spoonfeed

Photo by @stillinthekitchen

All hail the Shakshuka, topped with arugula and paired with crispy buttery toast.

#spoonfeed

Photo by @dmgood

The leaning tower of S’morkie: no it’s not an underwhelming Italian tourist trap, it’s the revolutionary love child of the cookie and s’more.

#spoonfeed

Photo by tastybykc

This scallop risotto is the classiest meal our eyes have seen in a long time.

#spoonfeed

Photo by @amandasteigs

Who said you needed National Doughnut Day to eat one (or a dozen) doughnut? Not us.

#spoonfeed

Photo by @kosherkaufman

KosherKaufman adds some much needed veg to the glorious combo of dough, red sauce and cheese in the best way possible.

#spoonfeed

Photo by @nycdining

It doesn’t have to be your birthday to treat yourself with the confectionary goodness that tastes like presents and cheesy Hallmark Cards. Emphasis on the cheese, cream cheese.

#spoonfeed

Photo by @amberlowey

Tastes like buttah, whipped-butter.

#spoonfeed

Photo by @lindseymlaw

Can I have this smoothie bowl, pretty please with coconut flakes, cacao nibs, blueberries, granola, banana, chia seeds on top?

#spoonfeed

Photo by @jliss4

Broadway Bites killin’ it again with these golden kernels of spicy goodness.

#spoonfeed

Photo by rlopez809

This pulled pork with the unidentifiable rich n’ creamy topping is making us weak in the knees.

#spoonfeed

Photo by @annietrimber

Sippin’ on wine and grilled salmon: sounds like the perfect summer dinner.

#spoonfeed

Photo by @tymbussanich

Good thing Instagram doesn’t have 140 character limit or there’s no way we would know about all the layers of this double patty, yam fries, mushroom, cheese, lettuce, caramelized onions, BBQ sauce burger.

Remember to follow us on Instagram and tag your Instagram photos of food with #spoonfeed to join in on the food porn fun and have a chance to get recognized by our thousands of followers!