Sometimes you just need to get down with a good burger and we here at Spoon definitely get that. And because we get it more than you’d know, here are some ridiculous #SpoonFeed photos of meaty indulgences we wish we could consume right this very moment.

Nothing like the most epic of open-faced sandwiches to highlight the beauty of smoked turkey. Apparently in France open-faced sandwich is code for tartine…so here’s a recipe you absolutely have to try.

Because if your burger doesn’t have bacon on it you’re doing it wrong. If you have some bacon fat left over from cooking your bacon burger, here’s five ways to use it.

Uh yeah, so apparently pineapple fried chicken sandwiches exist. If you haven’t picked up one of these babies from NYC’s Blue Ribbon Fried Chicken, stop reading and go now.

Bougie dogs are all the rage these days and this duck and jalapeño sausage topped with caramelized onions, sauerkraut and Dijon mustard is no exception.

Because you can’t make a burger with crispy onion rings without cutting an onion, here is the proper way to do it without crying.

God bless Canada for creating this smoked meat poutine. In case you’re unfamiliar with this Canadian drunk food delicacy, here’s everything you need to know.

A photo posted by NO LEFTOVERS (@noleftovers_) on

We’re so ready for summer and more where this grilled lobster panini with fresh herb aioli came from. And because aioli is the winning ingredient on any sandwich, here’s how to make your own.

A photo posted by NYC Dining (@nycdining) on

@nycdining sure knows how to prep for bikini season.

A photo posted by @another_bite on

Omg…this hot dog was deep fried and then topped with bacon WHAT.

We’re highlighting all these meaty treasures and @cookingwithcocktailring’s gotta be all classy with this chorizo, baked apple & blue cheese crostini.

A photo posted by Food Baby (@foodbabyny) on

This is a fried egg and duck liver sandwich. It’s official: this baby has the most sophisticated diet in all of America. In case you’re scared of fois gras, here’s some other ingredients you didn’t know you loved.

A photo posted by The Food Gays (@foodgays) on

Alright we cheated, this isn’t real meat. But this beet and enoki mushroom burger proves veggie burgers can be just as good.

A photo posted by Peep My Sneaks (@peepmysneaks) on

Only a true meat king like @peepmysneaks could make a chop burger with egg, cheese, and French fries in a wrap look so casual.

Summer may be near but in all honestly if we were ever on a diet (rare), we’d probably cave for one of these beautiful meat indulgences. Because we know the best, check out more #SpoonFeed photos and follow us on Instagram so we can prove it.

In case you’re craving more: