With classics like Chunky Monkey, Cherry Garcia and the new Cores line which debuted this winter, you’d think Ben & Jerry’s wouldn’t be making new flavors. Think again. The Vermont ice cream king unveiled two new flavors yesterday to celebrate the 40th anniversary of Saturday Night Live: Lazy Sunday and Gilly’s Catastrophic Crunch.

Ben & Jerry's

Courtesy of Twitter

Lazy Sunday is based on a sketch called, of course, “Lazy Sunday,” featuring Andy Samberg and Chris Parnell who are seen rapping about their love of cupcakes before noshing on Magnolia Bakery cupcakes. The Ben & Jerry’s flavor is a vanilla cake batter ice cream base with chocolate and yellow cupcake pieces and a chocolate frosting swirl. So. Much. Cake.

Gilly’s Catastrophic Crunch pays hommage to Gilly, a recurring and slightly crazy character on SNL, played by Kristen Wiig. The flavor is a combination of chocolate and sweet cream ice creams with caramel clusters, fudge-covered almonds, and a marshmallow swirl. The marshmallow swirl is “as frantic and mischievous as the flavor’s namesake,” Ben & Jerry’s said in a press release.

Ben & Jerry’s will also be unveiling two more SNL-themed flavors later in the year.

As of June 19th, both flavors are available in scoop shops across the country; however, they’re not available by the pint in grocery stores. That doesn’t mean you can’t ask your local scoop shop to scoop you a pint so you can sit on the couch and watch Gilly while aptly scarfing down Gilly’s Catastrophic Crunch.

Ben & Jerry’s, you’ve done it again.

More on Ben & Jerry’s: