Nothing like a good ole reliable popsicle to take the edge off this summer heat (oh, and all your anxiety over impending adulthood). Since Trader Joe’s popsicles have always been a staple in my house and because TikTok is rapidly losing its mind over Trader Joe’s Tangerine Cream Bars, I thought I’d give a rundown of every Trader Joe’s popsicle flavor you can try this summer to survive these sweltering temperatures. For the low-down on Trader Joe’s ice cream flavors, we've got you covered, too. 

1. Non-Dairy Frozen Dessert Chocolate Fudge Oat Bars

Photo via Trader Joe's

These bars were so freakin’ tasty that I ate the whole box in place of my dinner. It tasted like I was eating chocolate pudding mixed with the creaminess of full-fat milk hot chocolate. And yet, the bars are made without dairy!

2. Mango Cream Bars

Although TikTok is obsessed with the tangerine cream bars, I found the mango cream bars a superior treat. I’m not huge into the more citrus-heavy flavors of a tangerine, but my obsession with mangos is unabated. These taste like freshly ripened mangoes paired with a vanilla Frosty.

3. Tangerine Cream Bars

Photo via Trader Joe's

TikTok is right, these are beautiful little creamsicles. I did prefer the mango cream bars, but if you’re a citrus lover, your next obsession is tangerine cream bars.

4. Raspberry, Lemon & Strawberry Fruit Frenzy Bars

These have been in the freezer aisle at Trader Joe’s for the past ten years, so they’re more than a staple. They’re an institution. These bars are a beautiful explosion of summer flavors. However, they are really sweet and the strawberry section is far superior to the two other flavors featured. I often find myself struggling to get through the lemon, TBH.

5. Strawberry Lemonade Ice Bars

Photo via Trader Joe's

I have nothing against these bars, it’s just that the others were such salivary-gland-shattering experiences that the strawberry lemonade bars really couldn’t compare. They tasted like frozen strawberry lemonade and were immensely refreshing, but I like a popsicle that’s a bit more calorically dense.

6. Blueberry Dream Frozen Dessert Bars

Photo via Trader Joe's

No. I did not like this Trader Joe's popsicle flavor at all. That said, I’d just eaten my first Mango cream bar and was coming down from the high of that glorious experience, so there may be some research bias. Specifically, the blueberry dream bars tasted like freezer-burned blueberries mixed with ice cream, so if that’s your thing, you should go for it.