Very few people can argue that cheese is one of the greatest things to ever exist. And starting your day off with cheese in your breakfast? That sounds even better. So if you're obsessed with anything cheesy and want to start your day off happy, here's a compilation of some of the most scrumptious breakfast recipes with, you guessed it, cheese.

1. Bacon, Egg and Cheese Croissant Ring

cheese, chicken, tomato, sauce, vegetable, meat
Caitlyn Heter

Flakey, cheesy, crispy goodness, baked to perfection. Fans of croissants will appreciate this delicious golden concoction. 

2. Cheese, Pesto, Veggie and Salmon Scramble

rice, pepper, bacon, meat, vegetable, avocado
Analiese Trimber

It's no secret that avocado is slowly taking over the food world. So why not throw it into your breakfast? Easy to make, this scramble will cheese up any morning.

3. Bacon Egg and Cheese Sushi

cheese, bacon
Kristi Cook

Sushi for breakfast? Count me in! Wrapping food in bacon sounds both exciting and delicious (not to mention pretty convenient). 

4. Cheese and Sausage Quiche

tomato, meat, sauce, pizza, cheese, vegetable
Oriana Abreu

A bowl of cheesy goodness that you can also have for dinner. If you have a little time on your hands, this is a deliciously crafted and versatile dish.

5. Sausage, Egg and Cheese Sweet Potatoes

toast, huevos rancheros, egg
Maddie Cole

If you don't think that sweet potatoes made for a perfect breakfast food, think again. Packed full of goodness, sweet potatoes are perfect for any meal. So why not throw some sausage, eggs and cheese on top and call it breakfast?

6. Apple, Goat Cheese and Honey Quesadilla

pancake, vegetable, meat, cheese, bread
Danny Schuleman

If the first word that popped into your brain upon seeing this was "wow" then you're on the right track. This recipe is not only bursting full of flavors, but its full of amazing nutrients, too. Feeling adventurous? Give this recipe a try for breakfast, lunch or dinner!

7. Bacon, Egg and Cheese Sandwich Cookie 

chicken, meat, egg
Spoon HQ

Whoever said you can't have cookies for breakfast was lying, because this proves that you can...so long as you add some eggs and cheese to them. 

8. Classic Breakfast Quesadilla

pizza, cheese, bread
Rebecca Simonov

Clearly since it's their second time in this article, quesadillas are worthy. If apples and goat cheese are a bit too adventurous for you, then a classic bacon, egg, and cheese quesadilla should do!

9. Honey Cheese Toast 

cheese, cake, sweet, grilled cheese sandwich, dairy product, butter, bread, toast
Lara Taniguchi

Probably the simplest recipe on this menu, this honey and cheese toast is a quick and easy go-to for your breakfast needs. Being both savory and sweet, it's not only simple, but incredibly satiating! 

10. Croque Madame

butter, fried egg, toast, egg yolk, dairy product, bread, croque madame, egg
Hui Lin

Also known as, fancy ham, egg, and cheese sandwich. Easily impress anyone with your cooking prowess with this eloquent version of an old classic.

11. Bacon, Egg, and Cheese Stuffed Donuts

cake, sweet, dairy product, pastry, bread
Emily Gordon

Bringing together the sweet with the savory once again, this recipe doesn't fail to entice while still keeping things cheesy. It might take longer than the others, but it sure looks like it's worth it.

12. Cinnamon Sugar-Coated Grilled Cheese

cheese, bread, cinnamon, sandwich, butter, french toast, toast
Audrey Mirabito

Let us keep this sweet and savory thing going, eh? Don't kick yourself for not coming up with this sweet recipe. Instead, get lost in it's cheesy goodness. A sweet twist on a classic, this breakfast will surely get your mouth watering in the morning.

13. The Ultimate Breakfast Sandwich

bacon, cheese, fried egg, egg
Shalayne Pulia

Let's keep this whole Franken-foods thing going. Goat cheese lovers, here's another one for you. Sweet waffles, crunchy hash browns, delicious eggs, savory sausage, tangy goat cheese, and the wonderful avocado? Yes PLEASE! This bad boy might take you a bit longer to make, but it will surely keep you full and focused after breakfast.

14. Epic Breakfast Boat

bread
Maxwell Faucher

Forget the bread bowl because boats are where it's at! What better way to eat your cheesy eggs than in a handmade boat of straight carbs? Perfect for a whole breakfast club, or just to keep and enjoy for yourself, this innovative way to eat your breakfast eggs is sure to keep you taking those Instagram pictures.

15. Squash, Egg, and Feta Muffins

cake, chocolate, pumpkin, sweet
Hayden Carder

Instead of making your eggs in a pan like a basic breakfast chef, stick them in the oven and call them muffins! But not before adding some vegetables and, of course, CHEESE. 

16. Breakfast Lasagna

cheese, sweet, cake, pie, pastry
Olivia Sandusky

Last but certainly not least is breakfast lasagna. A twist on this this Italian classic creates the absolute best recipe for lovers of carbs and cheese. I stress the cheese part because you can't have good lasagna without layers upon layers of it.

So there you have it, cheese lovers. Thought putting half of a cup of cheese into your omelette was the only way to get your fix in the morning? Well think again. Now you have 16 new excuses to go out and buy all of the cheese. Enjoy!