The arrival of the Starbucks fall menu basically is like a holiday. On August 24, the coffee chain launched their coveted seasonal Pumpkin Spice Latte, celebrating its 20th year in the cultural zeitgeist. Additionally, the coffee chain shared the Iced Apple Crisp Oatmilk Shaken Espresso, Pumpkin Cream Cold Brew, Apple Crisp Oatmilk Macchiato, and the Iced Pumpkin Cream Chai Tea Latte. Along with these fine beverages, Starbucks released the new Baked Apple Croissant and the returning Pumpkin Cream Cheese Muffin, the Owl Cake Pop, and the Pumpkin & Pepita Loaf. Of course, Starbucks fans may opt for one of the new tumblers, glass cold cups, or portable mugs in autumnal pinks and oranges. However, you may be able to add your favorite fall beverage to spooky, cute, or glowing Starbucks Halloween cups this week as the coffee chain's main and Target locations roll out more seasonal beverage containers. 

What Starbucks Halloween cups are out now?

Several cup lovers are heading to their Target Starbucks locations to find this viral, highly-coveted neon green slime drip 24-ounce tumbler for $30. If you need more convincing to buy this Nickelodeon-coded cup, it also glows in the dark. You can also grab a glow-in-the-dark grande cup featuring dripping colors of black, orange, green, and pink. 

While many have found the venti lime green tumbler on shelves already, the official release date was September 12. Additionally, @coffeepassport noted that this green tumbler is not a Target exclusive and should be in all Starbucks locations. 

If you like the look of the lime green tumbler but need something to hold your hot beverage, a new ceramic tumbler has pumpkins featuring the green slime, as well. 

Of course, pumpkin fans of all kinds can celebrate with Starbucks' soon-to-be-viral hot pink pumpkin mug. (I mean, it really is Barbie's year.) Plus, they have a 24-ounce tumbler with a pumpkin outline on a holographic background, which is activated by a camera flash, and a 16-ounce pumpkin tumbler on a black background.

Photo via Starbucks

If you're a Starbucks cup purist, have no fear, there's a new studded grande and venti cold cup tumbler and matching key chain in the "Black Bling" color. 

Finally, for those who love creepy Halloween visuals, you can grab the Target-exclusive 14-ounce Calavera skull mug as well as a six-pack of to-go cups with glow-in-the-dark lids featuring little ghost outlines and pumpkins. 

Photo via Starbucks

Personally, I can't wait to get my hands on the skull mug, myself. You can head to your local Starbucks location to see if the mugs are available yet, and you can also ask your barista when they might be in if not. Fortunately, there are way more Halloween Starbucks cups than Starbucks Target Stanleys, so you won't have to fight anyone to grab your favorite one.