Love is already in the air. Last week, Target released a Valentine's Day Stanley Cup, which had patrons lined up and sprinting to get their hands on the pink and red Stanley Quenchers, tumblers, and pint glasses. And for our relationships that are kind of in the air, starting today, you can get Sweethearts’ new “Situationship Boxes.” Don’t stop there. Have your dorms decked out in hearts with decor from TJ Maxx or Target and your mini-fridges stocked with Trader Joe’s Valentine’s Day items for the romantic holiday. February is the month to be on a pink-and-red vibe from decor to food, and I know it’s only January, but have you given thought to where you’ll be eating on Valentine’s Day? In the past couple of weeks, fast food chains like White Castle have announced lovely specials to indulge in with your S/O. Here’s a list of the best chains for Valentine’s Day dinner.

White Castle

You can now make reservations at White Castle for the chain’s annual Valentine’s Day dinner — an ongoing tradition since 1991, where the slider spot becomes a temporary “Love Castle.” The Love Castles is an elevated White Castle with lighting, table service, and Valentine’s Day-themed decor.

On Wednesday, February 14, make your way to the Love Castle between 4 p.m. and 9 p.m. Over 300 White Castle locations will be participating in this celebration, and you can make your one-night-only reservation through OpenTable.

Applebee’s

The restaurant chain already has started serving a love affair in every glass. Appleebee’s is featuring three drinks: The Mai Tai Mocktail for $4, the Tipsy Cupid — Tito’s vodka and Tropicana lemonade cocktail, topped with big red gummy lips — and a Blue Moon Belgian White for $6. TBH, it’s also a perfect time to take advantage of its 2 for $25 deal — one appetizer, two entrées.

Outback Steakhouse

From February 9 to 14, indulge in a four-course meal for two at Outback Steakhouse. Each meal comes with grilled shrimp on the barbie, two signature salads, a choice of two entrées, and a cheesecake to share. 

Other fast food chains to keep on your radar for Valentine’s Day.

Auntie Anne’s. In past years, Pretzel Perk loyalty members were offered a BOGO Chocolate Frost deal if they placed orders in-store or on the mobile app. (Fingers crossed for this year!)

Baskin Robbins. Every year Baskin Robbins offers a lovey-dovey flavor. Last year, the ice cream shop offered its Love Potion #31 ice cream flavor and the Crazy for You Cake — a heart-shaped cake with fudge, chocolate drips, Oreo cookies, and buttercream roses.

California Pizza Kitchen. Two words: heart-shaped pizza. I’m sold. Last year, California Pizza Kitchen offered these pizzas from February 9 to the 14. Couples also had the option of two three-course meal packages, which featured an appetizer, two entrées (your choice of pizza, salad, or pasta), and two desserts.

Cracker Barrel. Last year, Cracker Barrel offered a free dessert to diners, including a free Double Chocolate Fudge Coca-Cola Cake or a Biscuit Beignet when purchasing two entrées.

Dunkin’. Every year, Dunkin’ gets everyone in the Valentine’s Day spirit with heart-shaped frosted and sprinkled donuts. Last year, the coffee and donut chain offered the Brownie Batter Signature Latte exclusively to reward members.

Krispy Kreme. Hearts go all around at Krispy Kreme too! Last year the donut shop featured heart-shaped donuts with Hershey’s milk chocolate and chocolate Kisses with strawberry and caramel syrup in its Valentine’s Day Dozen box of chocolates.

Olive Garden. Don’t just come here for the breadsticks but for the $6 take-home entrées deal. Customers can purchase any entrée online or in-restaurant and take home a classic for only $6. This deal varies by location.

Waffle House. Nothing says "I love you" like being served heart-shaped hashbrowns. Though it hasn’t been announced yet, like White Castle, Waffle House goes all out for Valentine’s Day. While each location is different, the dinner usually features dimmed lighting, white tablecloths, and candles. A Valentine’s Day menu is crafted where couples can order a meal for two of salad, steak, heart-shaped hashbrowns, and more.