October is one of the best months of the year. You have Halloween-themed foods, colorful drinks, and creepy horror movies — it’s just a month full of spookiness. Sure, it’s spooky season, but you know what makes it even scarier? Friday the 13th being a part of the season. (Jason Voorhees, it is your day!) But don’t fret, there’s a way to make today less chilling and more appetizing. Many dining chains are offering some discount deals that are sure to make Friday the 13th a treat! Here’s a list of food chains offering free food and discounts.

Burger King Deal

Starting today until Halloween, customers can get the “Trick or Heat” meal bundle — a Ghost Pepper Whopper, 4-piece Ghost Pepper Chicken Fries, a small French Fry, a small beverage, and a Hershey Sundae Pie all for $13. BUT if the ghost pepper heat is too much for you, you can get the same deal with a classic Whopper and Chicken Fries too!

This offer is available to customers who order through the Burger King app or website.

Also today, select Burger King restaurants in Nashville, Las Vegas, Charlotte, and Atlanta will be offering glow-in-the-dark Halloween buckets for just one dollar. TBH I’m jealous that I live in New York.

More Friday the 13th Meal Deals

At the Cheesecake Factory, customers who are dining in and are rewards members can grab any slice of cheesecake (up to $11.50) for $4.50 until October 27.

Krispy Kreme is offering a dozen Original Glazed doughnuts for just 13 cents (OMG?!) today when you purchase any other dozen at regular price.

And don’t forget about the chain’s collab with Scooby-Doo! These Scooby doughnuts are a must for the season.

Krystal also has a deal to celebrate. When purchasing a 12-pack Sackful or a Sackful Combo today, you can get an extra Krystal slider for free.

Next Level Burger has a buy-one-get-one-free Dirty Jack-o-Lantern Shakes deal. The shakes contain organic soy or organic coconut soft-serve ice cream hand-spun with an organic pumpkin puree, fall spices, and gluten-free chocolate cookies. They are then topped with whipped cream, organic chocolate sauce, cookie crumbles, and sour gummy worms. 

Today through October 28, Tropical Smoothie Cafe will be giving out a “No Tricks, Just Treats” card while supplies last at participating locations. With this card, rewards members will be able to redeem one of the four rewards listed on the card. To make things spooky, one customer from each participating location who grabs a card will win one free 24 oz smoothie per week for 52 weeks. 52 weeks = one year so yeah you read that right, free smoothies for a year! You have to activate the reward card by the end of the month, and the reward must be redeemed by the expiration date on the Tropical Smoothie app. 

Lastly, White Castle will be offering 13 food deals throughout the month. 

The first deal is 13 cheese sliders for the price of 10. The other deals are TBD and each deal will be announced on White Castle’s social media and can only be redeemed through the app.