Black Friday will be here before ya know it (like, basically in two weeks). Today, Target released a preview of its upcoming Blake Friday deals, and this year they're offering some epic bargains for every food-lover on your holiday gift list. Or, you know, you can always #treatyoself to some new kitchen swag to up your holiday treat making game.

Either way, it's worth heading to Target this Nov. 24 for some sweet deals. Or, if you're up for some post-Thanksgiving meal movement, peel yourself from the couch, button your pants, and head to Target anytime after 6 pm on Thanksgiving Day. Here are some of Target's best Black Friday deals on everything you need and want for your kitchen. 

1. Ninja Professional Kitchen System 

Deal: $99.99 (regularly $199.99 each)

At $100 off its regular price, it's the perfect time to invest in a new Ninja blender and make some epic smoothies.

2. Ninja Coffee Bar Coffee Maker with Thermal Carafe 

Deal: $99.99 (regularly $199.99 each)

Sometimes you need more than one cup of coffee, but a traditional coffee pot just won't cut it. Get one of these state of the art coffee machines to brew the perfect cup of joe that's never bitter. 

3. Lodge Cast-Iron Skillet

Deal: $10 (regularly $14.99)

This one is perfect for all of your chocolate chip cookie skillet bakes.

4. 4.5-Qt Crock Pot

Deals: $10 (regularly $19.99)

Hello, time-saver! Use it to make some yummy chili

5. Keurig K-Select Brewing System

Deal: $99.99 (regularly $129.99)

If you don't have one of these in your dorm or on your kitchen counter, you're really behind the times.

6. West Bend Air Crazy Popcorn Maker

Deal: $10 (regularly $19.99)

Perfect for movie night, you can dress up your snack with this recipe for holiday popcorn.

7. George Foreman 2-Serving Classic Grill

Deal: $10 (regularly $19.99)

You can make some yummy veggie burgers in no time at all.

8. BLACK + DECKER 8-Serving Griddle

Deal: $15 (regularly $29.99)

Use this to make pancakes all winter break long.

9. Nespresso VertuoPlus Gray by Delonghi

Deal: $99 (regularly $199)

Espresso ain't cheap, but on Black Friday, it kind of is. This is perfect for the coffee-lovers on your list.

10. BLACK + DECKER Crush Multi-Function Blender

Deal: $15 (regularly $29.99)

Did someone say margaritas

11. Instant Pot 6-Qt 7-in-1 Stainless Steel Pressure Cooker

Deal: $79.95 (regularly $99.95)

Instant Pots are all the rage. Get one and cook up your rice or your squash in record time.

12. Rachael Ray 14-piece Porcelain Enamel, Aluminum Nonstick Cookware Set

Deal: $89.99 (regularly $149.99)

Get yourself this gorgeous Rachael Ray cook-set and cook up all your favorite dishes with a little EVOO.

13. T-fal 20-piece nonstick cookware set

Deal: $49.99 (regularly $99.99)

A slightly more affordable cookware set, this is a perfect gift for an apartment or dorm chef.

14. Whirlpool 3.1-Cubic-Ft Mini-Refrigerator/Freezer

Deal: $119.99 (regularly $199.99)

This is perfect for a dorm room, office, or even bedroom for those who don't want to travel to the kitchen for snacks. 

15. Pyrex 20-Piece Glass Bake and Store Set With Lids

Deal: $16.99 (regularly $39.99)

This is the best food-storage ever. The glass prevents staining and smelliness, and they're microwave and dishwasher safe. Get these for storing and gifting all your holiday cookies

Whether you're shopping for yourself or for your friends and fam, Target has some epic deals for food-lovers this Black Friday. You can check your local ads for more, but don't forget that you can scout the online deals for an easier shopping experience.