A few weeks ago when Taco Bell invited me out to Las Vegas over Super Bowl weekend for the brand's inaugural Live Más LIVE event, I knew I had to make food plans. I purchased my flights and calculated that I had about 36 hours to eat my way through Vegas, and I took advantage of every minute. I treated that day and a half like it was my Super Bowl. Here’s all of the Las Vegas food I ate while I was in the city of sin.

I got off the plane and immediately took an Uber straight to Gordon Ramsey Fish & Chips. I saw a few people try this place on TikTok, and the fish looked insanely tender and crispy. Upon arrival, you can tell this place is British-themed. The doors are modeled after London telephone booths, and Union Jacks are everywhere. What it lacked in seating (seriously Gordon, please add some more tables in there), it easily made up for in food. I ordered the fried shrimp, fried cod, and fries with truffle, parmesan cheese, chives and parsley (called Dirty #2 on the menu). If you skip anything, make it the fries. They were good, but not worth ordering again. But do not skip the fried cod. It was so tender and battered to perfection. The shrimp is also a sleeper hit. My only regret here is not trying a sticky toffee shake.

Felicia LaLomia

That night, I went to La La Noodle located in Park MGM for dinner. It was close to my hotel and I was exhausted, but this place surprised me. The fried crispy wontons filled with chicken and shrimp weren’t my favorite. I wasn't a fan of the whole pieces of shrimp and chicken. But the scallion pancake had crispy layers I still dream about, and the drunken beef dish was huge with juicy beef and chewy noodles. I also had a Thai iced tea because I always get a Thai iced tea when it's on the menu.

Felicia LaLomia

The next day, I went to the Live Más LIVE event by Taco Bell and ate more than my heart could have ever dreamed of, but you can check out my thoughts on the 2024 Taco Bell menu here.

After several hours of digesting, I went to a very late dinner at Momofuku. I’ll be honest, I was so tired by this point but one dish we ordered brought me back to life. For apps, I got the spicy cucumber with togarashi and marcona almonds, which was refreshing and a little spicy, and the pork belly buns, which were good but didn’t blow me away. But the bigeye tuna with shaved foie gras was life-altering. The tuna was served tartare style with fruit and pine nuts, and combined with the shaved foie gras that literally melted in my mouth, this dish might compel me to fly back to Vegas just to eat it again. For mains, I slurped on the mushroom ramen — add pork belly, of course – and the crispy lamb ribs, which were definitely worth seconds.

Felicia LaLomia

On my last day, I had breakfast in my hotel at Avenue Cafe. The eggs Benedict was surprisingly good — nice poach on the egg and a very lemony hollandaise sauce. But the potatoes were a total catfish. They looked crispy, which is really all I want from breakfast tates, but they were not crispy.

My final meal was purchased at the airport and consumed 30,000 feet in the air — the southwest egg rolls and mozzarella sticks from Chili's. In my book, anything from Chili's is a perfect meal no matter the coast I'm on.