This Valentine's Day, forget the diamonds and dozen roses; love is in the air in the aisles of Trader Joe's. With its adorable and affordable Valentine's Day offerings, which range from heart-shaped macarons to cuddle-worthy blankets, you can avoid the predictable and celebrate in a quirky, budget-friendly way. Put down those overpriced restaurant menus and grab your reusable tote bag because Trader Joe's might have the lovey-dovey items for you. Here’s a list of the best Trader Joe’s Valentine’s Day items.

1. Raspberry Heart Cookies, $5.99

Photos from Trader Joe's

Forget overpriced chocolates. This year, say "be mine" with the sweetest treat available there is — Trader Joe's heart-shaped Raspberry cookies. These bite-sized treats are more than just adorable. They're a delicious explosion of love in every flavor. Priced at a little over $5, you can treat your sweetheart (or yourself!) with these adorable treats.

2. Jelly Bean Hearts, $1.49

Photos from Trader Joe's

Are you tired of the same old Valentine's Day treats? Instead of chalky hearts and gummy bears, Trader Joe's is spreading the love with colorful, heart-shaped jelly beans. These aren't your typical childhood treats; imagine juicy fruit flavors bursting with a delicious chewy center. Grape, cherry, orange, and other flavors make each bite a little love letter to your taste buds. They're also shaped like little pink and red hearts, making them the perfect way to spoil your sweetheart or yourself.

3. Tiny Dark Chocolate Covered Pretzels, $0.99

Photos from Trader Joe's

Think of the best ingredient combination in the world. Did you think of dark chocolate and pretzels? If so, this salty-and-sweet treat is the perfect one for you on Cupid's Day. This new Trader Joe's item is the perfect mix of salty and sweet with its creamy cocoa and crunchy goodness. Consider the satisfying snap of a salty pretzel nestled snugly inside a rich dark chocolate hug. It's a sensory symphony, a savory-sweet dance, and an edible example of the adage "opposites attract."

4. Chocolaty Dipping Kit, $3.99

Photos from Trader Joe's

Consider this: warm, melty milk and dark chocolate, ready to accept anything from crunchy pretzels to juicy strawberries. Simply add your favorite dippers and prepare to dip, dunk, and devour your way to sugary heaven.

5. Valentine Sprinkles, $1.99

Photos from Trader Joe's

Also new to Trader Joe's, these candy treats are a fun and festive decoration for families and couples alike. Trader Joe’s Valentine Sprinkle can turn any cupcake, ice cream, or cookie into a visually striking celebration and will make an excellent addition to any recipe.

6. Dark Chocolate Caramel Hearts, $1.99

Photos from Trader Joe's

Okay, okay. Chocolate hearts are a Valentine's Day staple. But that doesn't mean you can't forego the generic chocolates and go for something a little more fancy. Trader Joe's ups the ante with its new Dark Chocolate Caramel Hearts, which are made with rich cocoa and sculpted into adorable heart shapes, filled with addicting caramel. These treats are a must for Valentine’s Day.