Whenever I make dessert for myself and my family, I usually wind up making a huge mess with all of my pots, pans, and baking dishes. It's definitely not as fun eating special treats when you know you have to clean up afterwards. After countless baking sessions that left my kitchen looking like a construction zone, I decided to dig up a list of easy, no-bake apple desserts (because apples are the best fruit ever, duh). These no-bake apple desserts can be made in 30 minutes or less, but you'll undoubtedly devour them in less than five. 

1. Apple Pie Smoothie 

milk, sweet, cream, dairy product, smoothie, yogurt, juice
Jocelyn Liu

Do you know what's even better than apple pie? Apple pie in liquid form. This apple pie smoothie is delicious and sweet in the morning for breakfast but can also be enjoyed at night for dessert. All you need is five minutes and a blender to make this sweet treat. 

2. Chocolate Apple Pops 

chocolate, candy, cake, sweet, goody, sprinkles, cake pop
Tara Stacy

You don't have to wait until Halloween to eat these bad boys. Make a bunch of these apple pops and eat them for dessert the entire week (just try and make sure your roommate doesn't eat them first!). 

3. Easy Pumpkin Spiced Apples 

cream, whipped cream
Molly Stein

These pumpkin spiced apples are a quick and light dessert that won't weigh you down. If you want to sweeten things up, you can add raisins, nuts, and other fruits. 

4. Apple Spice Mug Cake 

sweet
Analiese Trimber

Have a microwave, mug, and a couple of apples? If the answer is yes, then you can throw this yummy apple spice mug cake together in less than no time. It's so simple but full of spicy flavor.

5. Caramel Apple Nachos 

pepper, salad, cucumber, avocado
Cherie Litvin

The pros of caramel apple nachos: these won't break your teeth. Cons: there are none. These slices are perfect for those with a sweet tooth. Share this with your friends, or just eat it by yourself. 

6. Vegan Apple Pie Oatmeal 

sweet, muesli, milk, berry, granola, porridge, yogurt
Letty DiLeo

Who said oatmeal is just for breakfast? I personally can eat breakfast foods for every meal of the day — breakfast, lunch, dinner, and even dessert. Especially when my oatmeal is as sweet as this apple pie oatmeal.

7. Cranberry Apple Punch 

If you're not in the mood for dessert but still want something sweet and refreshing, this cranberry apple punch is perfect for you. All you need is cranberry juice, apple juice, cranberry 7Up, apple slices, and sprigs of mint. 

8. Caramelized Apple Crepes 

sauce, sweet
Parisa Soraya

Crepes are the best — you can eat them for any meal because they can be savory or sweet. Treat yourself to these caramelized apple crepes that are topped with sugary goodness. 

9. Apple Pie Pancakes 

sweet, syrup, pancake, pastry, honey, cake, cream, butter
Katherine O'Malley

Here's another breakfast food that can easily be a dessert. If you find yourself still hungry after dinner, whip up these pancakes to satisfy your tummy. And don't forget to drench them with syrup! 

#SpoonTip: Freeze your pancakes once they've cooled and heat them in the toaster whenever you want something sweet.

10. Apple Pie Crumble 

cereal, corn, muesli, oatmeal, porridge, granola, sweet, wheat, oat, rice, cornflakes
Christine Chang

For those who still want a snack after dinner but don't want anything too filling, this apple pie crumble is the perfect quick dessert for you. 

11. Cinnamon Apple Ice Cream Sandwich 

cream, cinnamon, chocolate, waffle
Shalayne Pulia

In my opinion, ice cream is the perfect dessert, especially when it's served between two warm cookies. In this recipe, spiced apples are mixed with ice cream to make the perfect creamy dessert.

12. No-Bake Apple Yum Yum

There's only one word to describe this and it's in the dessert name itself—yum. This dessert is literally just apples, whipped cream, and cream cheese on a graham cracker crust. What more can I say? 

#SpoonTip: This recipe is done in 20 minutes, but you'll want to let it rest in the fridge for an hour or so before enjoying.

13. Apple Pie Milkshake 

cream, milk, chocolate, caramel, sweet, ice, cinnamon
Kevin Rodriguez

If you want to spruce up your regular old milkshake, adding apples is the way to go. Bonus points if you make it look fancy with whipped cream and cinnamon sticks. 

14. Apple Pie Parfait 

chicken
Harper Garfinkle

This "dessert" can be its own meal if you really want it to. If you want something more dessert-like, bake the apples before toppings them with yogurt. 

15. Irresistible Fruit Salad 

berry, strawberry, sweet, fruit salad, blueberry, salad
Clarisse Callahan

This may be a anti-climatic way to end the article, but you can never go wrong with fruit salad, especially when it's mixed with a few special ingredients. Add as many fruits as you like, just don't forget the apple slices! 

If you're ever stressing over what to make for dessert and don't want to bake for several hours, try out these no-bake apple desserts. After all, the fewer dishes you have to clean, the more you'll enjoy your dessert!