Trader Joe’s is truly an enigma. We love it, we obsess over it, we can’t live without it. We've even made picnics only out of TJ's products. But even for the most dedicated TJ’s stans, it can be hard to keep track of the constant stream of exciting new products (and the tragic and unpredictable disappearance of old favorites). Luckily, we’re here to help! I've scoured the TJ's website, listened to the latest episode of the Inside Trader Joe's podcast, and checked up on all the TJ's Instagram pages, so you don't have to. Here’s a few of the newest Trader Joe's summer products that I’m super excited about, plus the discontinued products I’m saddest to see go.

New Products

Strawberry Lemonade Ice Bars

It’s finally popsicle season, and these cute, flavorful frozen bars (made in Italy, ciao bella!) are the perfect way to celebrate. TJ’s suggests blending them with vodka or tequila for a strawberry lemonade margarita, which sounds incredible.

Lemon Pesto Sauce

I love pesto, I love lemons. Sometimes I swear TJ’s can read our minds, because I feel like this was made for me. Anyways…I’m already imagining all the fresh summer pasta dishes this would go beautifully in.

Guava Ultra Moisturizing Hand Cream

As someone with perpetually dry skin, I’m an avid consumer of hand cream. And ultra moisturizing is basically a requirement. TJ’s regular ultra moisturizing hand cream is already great, so I’m pumped to try this fresh fruity twist.

Dark Chocolate Pineapple Sticks

I love TJ’s Dark Chocolate Orange Sticks. I love TJ’s Dark Chocolate Watermelon Sticks. I will love TJ’s Dark Chocolate Pineapple Sticks, as soon as I get my freshly moisturized hands on them. I am particularly excited about the pineapple flavor, because you don’t usually see pineapple gummies. But leave it to TJ’s to be on the cutting edge of gummy innovation.

S’mores Ice Cream

I’ve been very impressed with TJ’s ice cream selections as of late, so I can’t wait to try this new flavor, described as graham cracker flavored ice cream with marshmallow and chocolate-y swirls. It’s giving summer camp vibes without all the bugs and communal sleeping arrangements.

Returning Products

Halloumi

Halloumi is the best. If you haven’t tried it, run, don’t walk (but actually probably drive) to TJ’s, and snag some before it sells out. So flavorful, so versatile, so yum. Perfect for Mamma Mia summer.

Just The Lobsters Gummies

Image courtesy of Trader Joe's

It’s National Lobster Day! And what better way to celebrate than eating these adorably delicious gummies? Plus, they're way cheaper than real lobster.

Sweet Corn, Burrata & Basil Ravioli

Image courtesy of Trader Joe's

Everyone loves ravioli, and this is the perfect summer ravioli. Pair it with a fresh salad, maybe some grilled seafood, and you have a delicious, fancy-feeling summer dinner in no time.

When Life Gives You Lemons, Make Ice Cream

When this ice cream debuted last year, I have to admit I was skeptical. What could be so great about lemon ice cream? I’m more of a chocolate gal myself. But as soon as I took a bite, I understood. It’s like a summer breeze on a spoon. This is a lemon ice cream that will convert even the most devoted chocolate lovers. Don’t believe me? You’ll just have to try it for yourself.

Strawberry & Vanilla Flavored Yogurt Pretzels

Yogurt pretzels are one of my favorite sweet-and-salty snacks, and TJ’s does them like nobody else. I enjoy all the seasonal flavors, but I’m particularly excited about the Strawberry & Vanilla variety. It’s giving strawberry shortcake, and I’m here for it.

Discontinued (I’m not crying, you’re crying)

Honey Wheat Pretzel Sticks

Image courtesy of Trader Joe's

I loved these salty-sweet and slightly addicting twists. They were very nostalgic and comforting for me and are now even more nostalgic, obvs. Can I buy very similar honey wheat pretzels at another grocery store? Yes, but it’s just not the same.

Multigrain Toaster Waffles

These are being replaced with “Whole Grain Waffles,” which sounds pretty similar, but still. Let me be sad.

Cookie Butter Sandwich Cookies

This one is not yet confirmed, but either way I’m stocking up on these delicious sandwich cookies. Better safe than sorry.

Rumored

Portuguese Bacalhau Pie (Tarte de Bacalhau)

This product hasn’t been officially announced yet, but rumors are swirling among the TJ’s gossip mongers. I really hope it’s true because I would love to try this dish, often described as a Portuguese cod souffle.

And there you have it! You’re fully informed, up-to-date on the hot grocery goss, and ready to hit up your local TJ’s for all the most exciting summer products. If you can get a parking spot, anyway.