Packing for your dorm or new apartment can be super stressful. While you have to pack up all your favorite outfits, bedding, and towels, you also have to remember to pack small items you never considered so important such as closet hangers, twisty ties, tape, and the like. Even though we can't help you pack your entire closet and makeup routine into a few suitcases, we can help you hunt down the best deals for dorm cooking and snacking that will make college living so much tastier. These Amazon Prime Day dorm cooking deals will definitely save you some cash and elevate the dorm microwave meals you were anticipating having at least once a week.

These are the best Amazon Prime Day happening July 11 and 12 that you have to check out for building out a dorm kitchen or shared kitchenette. From name-brand appliances all the way to novelty foodie inventions, you will be a college culinary genius ASAP.

1. Ice Cube Tray, $12 

Photo via Amazon

Chances are, your mini fridge won't come with a fancy ice maker. Bummer. But fear not, you can get sleek ice cube trays and an ice cube bin set for just $12 this Amazon Prime Day. You can even set one tray aside for coffee ice

2. Mug Warmer, $17

Photo via Amazon

If you're a late-night studier and don't want to bother your roomie by constantly microwaving your coffee cup, your hot drink will remain perfectly temperate with this desktop mug warmer. This $17 sale item is also ideal if you want to keep your soup nice and toasty throughout the cold winter months on your lunch break. 

3. Slushie Maker, $14

Photo via Amazon

Dorm cooking is all about having fun and making your space feel like home. This slushie maker will make you feel nostalgic AF, and it's super easy to use. Just chill your cup, add in your favorite juice or soda, squeeze, and voila! You will have your own slushie in no time. Even YouTuber Drew Gooden liked his slushie maker. 

4. Collapsible Cutting Board, $13

Photo via Amazon

If you've lived in a dorm before, you know that there is no space to properly chop and prep your favorite fruit, veggie, cheese, or snacks. With this collapsible cutting board, you can prep just about anywhere, as well as easily rinse and store your food. 

5. Belgian Waffle Maker, $32 

Photo via Amazon

You absolutely need this waffle maker. Not only does it make thick Belgian-style waffles, but it's designed to also fill your waffles! Plus, you can use this contraption to make delicious pizza pockets, breakfast sandwiches, hash browns, and much more

6. Electric Stove Top, $30

Photo via Amazon

You may not have access to a full stovetop range in your dorm or kitchenette, but you might be allowed to have a small electric burner in your room. You can use this heating element to pan-fry, boil, and cook whatever your heart desires. Truly, this appliance will elevate your macaroni and cheese from its microwave status. 

7. Single Serve Coffee Maker, $38 

Photo via Amazon

Keurig-brand coffee makers are expensive, but you don't have to buy the name brand to enjoy a convenient single-serve cup of joe. This Amazon Basics coffee maker is compatible with K-Cups and has a small coffee filter that holds just enough grounds to brew one mug. Just make sure you leave enough room for your favorite creamer. 

8. Iced Coffee Maker, $28

Photo via Amazon

If you're like me, you are rarely in a hot coffee mood and want an iced latte year-round. This iced coffee pitcher is perfect for the girlie on the go who wants to stay within her coffee budget. The sleek design takes up minimal space in your dorm mini-fridge and can make enough iced coffee to last all week. 

9. Bento Lunch Box, $12

Photo via Amazon

The perfect lunch box doesn't exi... JK! This $12 bento-style lunch box is super cute, will easily fit into your backpack or tote bag, and can be customized to fit your lunch, snacks, and breakfast. 

10. Electric Hot Pot, $28

Photo via Amazon

You can also hack your dorm room kitchen situation by grabbing an electric hot pot. It's such a cool product, that this TikTok user even used an electric pot to make lobster in their dorm room. While you don't have to use this to make an expensive shellfish dinner, just know, it's totally a possibility.  

11. Popcorn Popper, $10

Photo via Amazon

Stock up on popcorn kernels and have customized popcorn flavors whenever you want! This microwaveable popcorn popper will save you money and offer a slightly healthier option when compared to movie theater butter popcorn bags. Try out some of these unique popcorn toppings to really mix it up. 

12. Mini Bag Sealer, $11

Photo via Amazon

Skip the chip clips that fall apart or get lost behind the mini-fridge. This mini bag sealer will keep your snacks, meals, and unfinished treats fresher for longer. Plus, it has a little magnet to help keep it in plain sight. 

13. Brita Filter, $15

Photo via Amazon

Having a Brita, or any filtered water pitcher, is a lifesaver, especially if you're in a dorm with no sink. Save yourself countless trips to the hall water fountain or bathroom by having fresh, clean water ready to go. The only problem that might arise is your roomie using all the water and not refilling it!

14. Pyrex Food Storage, $23

Photo via Amazon

Whether you are looking to save leftovers from your electric hot pot recipe or meal prepping some lunches for the next few days, these Pyrex containers are a necessity. Both durable and easy to clean, these containers can endure the freezer, your microwave, or the mini-fridge. 

15. S'well Water Bottle, $21

Photo via Amazon

If you only buy one bottle to last you the whole school year, let it be this 25-ounce S'well. It can keep your cold beverage chilled for 24 hours and your hot beverages warm for 12 hours. Unlike a Stanley, this bottle won't leak and is super discounted. 

16. Grilled Cheese Toaster, $27

Photo via Amazon

This novelty toaster can warm up waffles, bread, bagels, and everything else your breakfast routine requires. Then, for lunch and dinner, it has toasting baskets meant for making a grilled cheese sans the grill. Dorm cooking just leveled up!