Restaurant-themed merch has been having its moment as of late. From Panera’s swim-soups to Costco’s clothing collection to Jollibee’s new merch line, restaurant drip continues to dominate street style — and now, The Cheesecake Factory is making sure you can get in on the trend. 

What is The Cheesecake Factory Merch?

Cheesecake Factory

On April 15, The Cheesecake Factory is launching a brand-new line of official merch called Cake Merch inspired by the restaurant’s signature stripes and color palette. The products, which Cheesecake Rewards™ members will have exclusive first access to purchase, include t-shirts and hoodies, plus accessories such as tote bags, mugs, tumblers, and beach towels.

Photos courtesy of The Cheesecake Factory

Cake Merch will feature a variety of items featuring The Cheesecake Factory’s signature stripes and can be purchased directly when members log into their Cheesecake Rewards™ account. Those Cheesecake Rewards are a key component to snatching an iconic fit, since Rewards members get first dibs on purchase. The Cake Merch, which also includes tote bags and mugs, can be purchased directly via a member's Cheesecake Rewards account, which also includes online reservations and birthday bonuses.

Is The Cheesecake Factory adding new menu items?

In case new merch wasn’t enough, the chain also announced that it is adding a ton of brand-new items to their seemingly endless menu. New menu items will include its new Bistro Burger with bacon, caramelized onion, and garlic aioli; a new Mexicali Salad with corn and avocado; and an Italian Sausage and Mushroom Rigatoni, topped with pancetta. Of course, there are plenty of other additions being added to Cheesecake’s mile-long menu, so make sure to arrive early (decked out in your merch, of course) to make sure you can check out every. Single. Item — and that’s before your slice of cheesecake for dessert.