Did you know that you can get 120 Costco cookies for just over $30 instead of buying the small, pre-packaged cookies that cost $10? Content creator @miranabulsi posted this hack on TikTok and received over 260 thousand likes and four million views. This might just be the best Costco hack. Who doesn't love a good Costco deal?

Here’s how to get Costco cookies for cheap.

Instead of buying those pre-packaged, ready-to-eat cookies for $10, the hack to saving money (and getting a lot more cookies) is to ask one of the bakers for a box of frozen cookies. You get 120 frozen cookies for $32, which is so much cheaper than getting five boxes of the pre-packed ones (getting five boxes of the pre-packaged one to get 120 cookies would cost 50 dollars). It’s safe to say that those generously-sized, yummy Costco cookies that we all can’t resist are now within our reach. You can buy them, put them in your freezer, and take portions out whenever you want. It’s super convenient to have these stashed in your freezer, ready to be baked whenever the cravings hit.

A plus side to this hack is that you don’t have to stress about eating all of the cookies in a limited time to prevent them from becoming stale, since they’re frozen and can be stored in your freezer for as long as you want.

Not only you’re saving money, but you also get the ability to bake the cookies depending on how you like them. Mirana posted another video on TikTok, comparing the frozen cookies to the pre-packaged ones. She ended up rating the prepackaged ones a seven out of 10, and the frozen ones 10 out of 10, which speaks for itself. She mentioned how she likes her cookies moist and soft, and the frozen cookies she baked were softer and more moist, just to her liking. And if you like your cookies harder, you can always bake them longer. It’s all up to you, which is the great thing about buying the frozen pack.

Next time you visit Costco, I recommend grabbing those frozen cookies; trust me, it’ll be worth it!