Staying healthy during the summer can be difficult when there's the temptation of ice cream and hamburgers. I mean, nobody said you can't or shouldn't have those things, but if you're looking to add something healthy to your diet, turn to Del Monte Veggieful Veggie Bowls.

Del Monte Veggieful Veggie Bowls

Photo Courtesy of Del Monte

Del Monte Veggieful Veggie Bowls feature a blend of vegetables, whole grains, and a savory sauce. Each bowl includes one full serving of vegetables and is a good source of fiber.

Del Monte Veggiful Veggie Bowls are a 2020 Product of the Year winner. The bowls come in four flavors: Roasted Red Pepper, Garlic and Herb, Southwest Style Corn and Asian Style Soy Sesame. 

I was looking for a snack in-between my virtual meetings and wanted something healthy that would also keep me full. I tried the Garlic and Herb bowl. I mixed in the sauce and heated it for 45 seconds. You can enjoy the bowls cold if you prefer.

After it was all prepped, I sat down and tried it. I was pleasantly surprised. I thought the vegetables blended really well together, but what really topped it off was the sauce. The sauce added that garlic flavor that I was looking for while also providing another texture. 

I'd definitely recommend trying Del Monte's Veggieful Veggie Bowls if you're looking for a healthy snack to hold you over until your next meal. 

To find the bowls near you, check out their product locator