The beginning of fall marks the onset of pumpkin fever. We all need our share of PSL’s and pumpkin pie, but after a few weeks it becomes pumpkin overload.

Be a trend setter and switch it up with these amazing (non-pumpkin) fall treats.

1. Gingersnaps

pumpkin

Photo by Analiese Trimber

Whether they’re soft or crunchy, ginger snaps have a spicy kick that pairs perfectly with warm apple cider. If you’re feeling adventurous (and maybe aren’t sick of pumpkin quite yet) check out these pumpkin butter pecan gingersnap rolls.

2. Caramel Apples

pumpkin

Photo by Maggie Gorman

Apple orchards aren’t just for photo ops – next time you make the trip, pick up some apples to dip in caramel and your favorite candy. For starter tips check out these DIY caramel apples.

3. Carrot Cake

pumpkin

Photo by Charlotte Hu

One of the most under appreciated desserts, carrot cake brings the best of sweet and spice into one indulgent bite. Double win because the carrots make you feel healthy. Starting with this cake mix makes adding your own spin easy.

4. Pecan Pie

pumpkin

Photo by Amanda Shulman

Apple pie is a fall staple, but pecan pie deserves some love too. As the saying goes, “sugar and spice make this perfect pecan pie recipe.”

5. Snickerdoodle Cookies

pumpkin

Photo courtesy of Flickr user Lauren

Cinnamon? Check. Sugar? Check. What more do you need? Get all the warm, chewy goodness with this bomb cookie recipe.

6. Apple Cinnamon Muffins

pumpkin

Photo by Katherine O’Malley

These apple cinnamon muffins are the epitome of fall. I know if the smell of these greeted me in the morning, I might actually get out of bed.

7. Cinnamon Applesauce

pumpkin

Photo by Kendra Valkema

Last but not least, the oh-so versatile applesauce. Add it to your favorite dish or use this incredibly easy recipe to enjoy applesauce all on its own.