I don't know about you, but pancakes always make me feel better. Especially after a long hard day at work or in class, who wouldn't want to eat a big plate of warm and fluffy pancakes? Here's why Trader Joe's Coconut Pancake Mix is a busy college student's dream.

Although I don't live on campus, I know that for my dorming friends, keeping fresh items like eggs in the fridge can be difficult. (Especially when sharing a communal fridge with the res of your floor and when some people do not understand boundaries.) Arguably though, it is equally as hard for my family to keep eggs in the house, with my younger and very much growing teenage brother eating everything in sight 24/7. 

strawberry, milk, yogurt, chocolate, orange juice, coke, cream cheese, sweets, candy, fridge, mini fridge
Denise Uy

Without eggs, you couldn't make pancakes.... until now! Trader Joe's has graciously solved this problem for us all AND has made pancakes healthier. With just (approximately) 220 calories for a serving of 2 delicious and well-proportioned pancakes, I do not feel guilty when indulging on such a delicious meal. Not only that, but I do not have to rely on having eggs in the house.... FREEDOM!

It is really that simple! With just the Trader Joe's Coconut Pancake Mix and water, you can have a delicious and filling serving of pancakes within minutes! Forget all those bulky and expensive ingredients, all you need is water for these magical pancakes! 

egg
Kourtney Meldrum

It gets even better. By adding just a bit more water than you would for pancakes, you can use the Trader Joe's Coconut Pancake Mix to make crepes! A traditional crepe recipe can be complex, but with just the mix and water, Trader Joe's saves the day again! Not only can you make crepes with just pancake mix and water, but you can make coconut crepes. Super fancy, I know. My favorite way to garnish crepes and pancakes is with Nutella and strawberries, but there are so many other delicious options too! Pictured here is a blueberry sauce topping. 

crepe, syrup, sauce, blueberry, berry
Hailey Almsted

With just two ingredients and with a 10 minute or less preparation time, you can't go wrong. Personally, I do not think that the coconut is very strong in the pancakes, if you're skeptical and not really a coconut person. I think the flavoring is quite tasteful. However, if coconut is really just not your thing, here are some other simple pancake recipes! A three ingredient protein pancake, 15 minute almond flour pancakes and if you're a coconut fan but also vegan, here is a vegan coconut pancake recipe! 

My favorite thing about this coconut pancake mix is that because it is so naturally sweet, I do not even need to top them with maple syrup! I do like to garnish my pancakes with fruits such as blueberries, strawberries and raspberries. The possibilities are truly endless!

Not only is the Trader Joe's Coconut Pancake Mix a College Student's Dream, but it is a dream come true for all pancake lovers! Now... who is on their way to Trader Joe's?