Fruit may taste good, but covered in chocolate it is even better. You can satisfy your chocolate craving while still feeling like you ate somewhat healthy, because hey, it was fruit after all. Most peoples' first thought when they think of chocolate covered fruit is strawberries, but there are plenty of other fruits that taste better dipped in chocolate. All you need is the fruit of your choice, some wax paper, and chocolate chips. Here's how to do it with strawberries, apples, raspberries, pomegranate seeds, and bananas:

Chocolate Covered Fruit

Prep time: 10 minutes

Cook time: 0 minutes

Freeze time: 1 hour

Total time: 1 hour 10 min

Servings: varies depending on how much fruit you cut up and dip

Sliced up fruits of your choice

2 cups of chocolate chips (amount can vary depending on amount of fruit)

Step 1

Leah Shindler

Cut up the fruits you want to use into small pieces so it will be easy to dip them into the melted chocolate.

Step 2

Leah Shindler

Pour chocolate chips into a bowl and melt them. It is best to microwave them in intervals, to make sure they don't burn. The amount varies based on the amount of fruit you want to dip.

Step 3

strawberry, tea, fridge, mini fridge, midnight snack, strawberries, berry, milk, yogurt, Snack, Hungry
Denise Uy

Cover the fruit in the melted chocolate and put it on wax paper. Put it in the refrigerator for about an hour.

Step 4

Leah Shindler

The fruit is ready to be eaten! The leftovers can be stored in the refrigerator or the freezer.