Moving into the dorm first year, there are a lot of missed things. Missed pets. Missed hometowns. Me? I missed baking. Store-bought cookies like Oreos are pretty great, but there’s something so satisfying about pulling little disks of warm, chocolaty dough from the oven and being like, I made this. Enter no-bake Oreo recipes: they're easy, no oven needed. You’re gonna wanna get your grocery lists ready for these, friends. 

1. Oreo Cheesecake Bars

candy, goody, sweet, cream, cake, chocolate
Jina Kim

Cheesecake doesn’t get more hassle-free than this. With only a handful of ingredients, you can have a delicious, no-bake Oreo dessert in no time at all. Best part? This is one of the no-bake Oreo recipes that's mobile. Bring Your own Bars, anyone? 'Cause it’s not like I'm going to share.

2. Oreo Cake Balls

candy, sweet, chocolate
Anna Hirschorn

You know how truffles and cake balls are all high-end and classy? Well, now you can fake classy with these no-bake Oreo cake balls. You’ll be, like, the classiest college student in your dorm. Bring them to house parties so people know who they’re dealing with.

3. Oreo Bars

chocolate, cake, coffee, cream, sweet, milk
Kendra Valkema

By the grace of three ingredients, dorm room snacking just got taken to a whole new level. Your roommate is going to love you when you make these Oreo bars. Maybe it’ll convince them to stop leaving their dirty socks all over the room. Who knows? Maybe you'll just have to try all the no-bake Oreo recipes until something works.

4. Peppermint Oreo Cheesecake in a Jar

chocolate, cream, cake
Gabby Phi

Have you ever seen anything just so friggin’ adorable? I feel like it’s the same with food on a stick—if you put food in a jar, it just instantly becomes better. Get your peppermint fix with these cute Oreo cheesecake jars, or give them to your secret crush for Valentine’s Day. Hard to resist when it involves these little guys. Hard to resist any one these no-bake Oreo recipes, really.

5. Oreo Cookie Butter Balls

peanut, butter, truffle, chocolate
Emily Gordon

Remember when cookie butter hit the shelves and everyone freaked the hell out? Just because the crave has simmered down doesn’t mean that glorious spread isn’t still amaze. Use it to bind Oreo crumbles together in these amazing, bite-sized Oreo cookie butter balls. Hard to worry about midterms with these around.

6. Oreo Peanut Butter Dessert

pastry, sweet, cheesecake, mousse, pie, cream, cake, chocolate
Megan Clarkson

Covered with mini Reese's Peanut Butter Cups and heaps of whipped cream, this Oreo dessert is the definition of indulgence. Imagine coming home after a rough day of classes and having this in your mini fridge, just waiting to make everything better. Peanut butter and Oreos might not solve your chem homework, but they’ll make you feel better about doing it.

7. Giant Oreo Cheesecake

chocolate, cake, cheesecake, pie, cream, sweet
Kierri Price

The phrase “remember where you came from” is embodied in this recipe. This giant Oreo cheesecake remembers all the little crushed up Oreos that came together to make one massive, glorious treat. Their sacrifice will be forever remembered, and we will honor them by making this chocolate treat. Maybe more than a few of them, actually.

8. Oreo Cheesecake Parfait

Speaking of cheesecake, the rich dessert is also spectacular when deconstructed and layered in chic wine glasses. Utterly foolproof, these Oreo cheesecake parfaits come together in no time at all. Plus, with the individual servings, everyone can feel like they're hoarding an entire cake to themselves.

9. Cookies and Cream Pie

Caroline Aronowitz

With the help of a pre-made pie crust, you can have pretty much zero cooking ability and still pull this cookies and cream pie off. Plus, you don’t have to kill yourself trying to carry hella grocery bags of ingredients from your car because you refuse to make multiple trips. You’ll only need to carry three in—but, hey, you’re still the greatest for bringing it all inside in one go.

10. Oreo Chocolate Mousse Pie

Chocolate mousse sounds #fancyAF, but there’s nothing challenging about this Oreo chocolate mousse pie. The layers of Oreo, chocolate mousse, Oreo mousse, and whipped cream are all put together sans oven and stress. You might want to share with your dorm floor, though—unless you want to die a chocolate-covered death. Hey, man, you do you.

11. Peanut Butter and Oreo Pie

cream, chocolate, cake
Xinwei Zeng

Imagine a shell of Oreo crumbles filled with creamy peanut butter, topped with whipped cream and more Oreos—okay, stop imagining, I can hear your stomach rumbling from here. Sweet and satisfying, this Oreo pie will fill the role of any ex-boy/girl. Pie is here for you, always.

12. Oreo Peanut Butter Bars

I think you’re noticing the trend here—Oreos and peanut butter are just meant for one another. These Oreo peanut butter bars come with a crunchy Oreo base covered in a fudge-like peanut butter layer that’s too good to be ignored. Also, bars are hella portable, so you can take them wherever you go and make people everyone jealous of your superior snacks.

13. Oreo Fudge

dairy product, pastry, candy, goody, cake, sweet, cream, cookie, chocolate
Gina Marcucci

Do you remember when Hershey’s released a cookies and cream bar? I definitely do, because they immediately became my favorite chocolate bar to pick up at the corner deli. In lieu of spending money on countless chocolate bars (and in lieu of NYC corner delis while out here in Iowa), I’ll be making this Oreo fudge and recalling fond memories of sweet goodness.

14. Oreo Delight

There’s just something about the way the instant chocolate pudding in this Oreo delight recipe melts into the other layers that makes it look so appealing. And with a name that’s just, well, damn delightful, how could you say no? Top your cute creation with strawberries for the perfect treat.

15. Oreo Cake

This Oreo cake stands out among the rest because it swaps out chocolate pudding for its vanilla counterpart—but this dessert is anything but plain. The contrast of the vanilla flavoring brings out the decadence of the chocolate even more, so be sure to give it a try. 

16. Oreo Icebox Cake

This Oreo icebox cake is like a Jenga puzzle, but without all that heart-pattering stress. In fact, because it’s only three ingredients, this cake is easy and impressive. I mean, if you were in someone’s room and they pulled an architect project-worthy Oreo tower out of their freezer, you’d be speechless. Steal the speech of others and make it yourself. Feel the power.

17. Oreo Fluff

This fluffy cookies and cream wonder is dangerously delicious. I mean, if you can whip it together in less than 10 minutes and it tastes like heaven, I’m not sure it should be legal. Even if it feels wrong, I suggest dipping Oreos into the crushed remains of its package brothers. Don’t feel guilty—if they knew how good it tasted, they’d understand.

18. Oreo Truffles

You know that special someone in your life who deserves some appreciation in the form of delicious, tiny little troubles? Yes, that’s right: you. Decorate these Oreo truffles however you want—sprinkles, drizzles, different coatings. You are only limited by your imagination. Break boundaries tonight, and maybe a few jean buttons. Hey, you earned it.

19. Lemon Oreo Truffles

A different take on traditional Oreo truffles, these lemon Oreo ones have a bit of a zesty kick. These little guys are sweet and fresh, and the lemony flavoring is perfect for celebrating the coming spring, even if it’s, ya know, almost fall. Hey, spring is coming. You'd best get prepared.

20. Oreo Lasagna

I know, I know, when I say the word “lasagna,” dessert is probably not the first image to materialize in your head. But you’re going to change that after you lay eyes on this magical layered recipe. Oreo lasagna comes in creamy layers of chocolatey goodness and tastes like something you’d get at a super bougie, expensive restaurant. Become the dessert chef of your dreams with this recipe.

21. Oreo S'more Trifles

Let’s be real: marshmallows = s’mores, and s’mores = the best part about summer. Whether you’re sprawled out on the beach or trying to remember what a beach looked like while you do chem homework at 1 am, it’s a good time to make Oreo s’mores trifles. Maybe use the s’more Oreos to amp these babies up. Summer is the perfect time for any one of these no-bake Oreo recipes, but this one takes the lead.

22. Oreo Cookie Butter

sweet, cake, jam, chocolate
Brittany Arnett

Trader Joe’s is a magical place, but going there is risking an early death—have you seen those parking lots? I mean, uh, no thank you. So save yourself a headache and a sore throat from screaming at all the people (like, why the frick would you park like that?) and make Oreo cookie butter at home instead. You will have #NoRagrets.

23. Skinny Oreo Dip

Trying to keep things on the lighter side? You don’t have to miss out on Oreos just because you’re maintaining a healthier lifestyle. Skinny Oreo dip is light enough to eat as part of a healthy diet, and you know you missed those creamy cookies.

24. Vegan Oreo Frappuccino

Yeah, that’s right, homemade vegan Oreo Frappuccino, whatchya gonna do about it? Drinks from Starbucks, while delicious, are hella expensive and filled with questionable ingredients. Take matters into your own hands and make these at home. Plus, you won’t have to carry around a cup with your name spelled horrifically wrong on it, and that’s always a plus. 

25. Boozy Mint Oreo Milkshake

milkshake, dairy, yogurt, dairy product, chocolate, ice, sweet, milk, cream
Hui Lin

What’s a recipe roundup without a lil alcohol to bring it all together? You can use mint Oreos to make these boozy Oreo milkshakes hella fresh, or switch up your ice cream, Oreo, and Schnapps flavors to make something totally unique. Do a few shots beforehand to, ya know, stir the creativity. Hey, you don’t have to worry about drunkenly setting the house on fire with this no-bake Oreo recipe, so might as well.

Oreo recipes are always amaze, but when they're no-bake Oreo recipes you can pull together in your dorm room, well, they're hard to say no to. While the move to the Midwest was hard, at least I have dessert to keep me happy. Hopefully, the same will be true for you.

#SpoonTip: If you're craving even more Oreo goodness, check out these 19 Oreo recipes that prove it's the best cookie on earth.