Why to take rest when the sun sets?

Either wear your Dolce and Gabana,

Or put on your pullovers or pajamas.

Grab the car keys and call your friend,

Let’s make it hell of a weekend.

The parking lot of Leisure valley garden (Food truck lane) sector-29, Gurugram (Gurgaon) comes alive as the sun sets. One can satisfy all their food cravings with a wide variety of cuisines that are available till midnight.

Somya Sharma

With loads and loads of food trucks lined up one after the other, there is a large variety of the lip smacking food available here which will surely blow off your mind. The bright and shimmery exteriors of the trucks and their unique themes make this place different. And the best part is, you can enjoy the fresh, fast and filling food right in your car.

Let’s check out some extravagant trucks parked in tloaded with sizzling cuisines.

1. Sushi House Mafia

beer, coffee, wine, ale
Somya Sharma

In order to break the contemporary notion of 'Japanese Sushi', the menu curators present their very own version of Sushi. They also serve small range of appetizers and meal bowls in both vegetarian and non-vegetarian options. They serve Sushi, Thai and Oriental food. The efforts made for providing various flavors of Japanese Sushi's won't disappoint you for sure.

#SpoonRecommends: Crunchy salmon roll, Crispy Asparagus, California sushi.

2. What The Fork

Your search for the perfect Quesadillas and Croquettes ends here. And not just that, they have pastas, wraps, and Chinese starters if you can't pick one cuisine for the day.

#SpoonRecommends: Peanut Butter Satay Sticks, Belgium Cutlets.

3. The Crazy Trucker

This crazy-cool looking food truck would want you to grab a spray can and learn how to paint. It has so many options of dishes to choose from that you can spend 8 days and nights here and still have new dishes to try.

The best part is, all their dishes have vegetarian and non-vegetarian options. This means, you can take your vegetarian friends with you and they won't be cribbing this time.

#SpoonRecommends: Sizzlers, Tacos, Chimichangas. 

4. Frugurpop

Remember when we used to ask our moms to buy us ice creams and they would offer us fruits instead? If only these fruit pops were an option when we were 5. We cant go back in time, but, we can surely take our mothers on a date where both of us can come back home happy and satisfied. 

5. Eggjactly

coffee, beer, tea
Somya Sharma

This food truck does some classic experiments using their key ingredient 'eggs'. They improvise the very basic egg omelet into 'cheese omelette'. They also have Big chic burger. Grilled chicken patty is the backbone of this burger making it is extremely soft and juicy with a layer of molten cheese (simply jaw-dropping). Crumbled eggs on the top adds an Egg-jactly effect to the dish .

I must say 'EGG'S ON POINT'

#SpoonRecommends: Big Chic Burger, Cheese Omelette, Four Cheese Sandwich, Penne White Sauce Pasta and Chocoblast Waffles.

6. The Rolling Kitchen

If Lebanese food is what your heart wants, The Rolling Kitchen is your knight in a metal armour. From our favourite Shawarmas, to Manakeesh (The Lebanese Pizza), this food truck is a pure delight.

#SpoonRecommends: Chicken Kebab Platter, Hummus Pita.

7. 3 And A Half

tea, coffee, wine, beer, kettle
Somya Sharma

This is one of the most alluring food truck. They serve typical north Indian cuisine in both vegetarian and non-vegetarian varieties. If you are looking for a main course dish, you should try their Tandoori platter. You'll get creamy Dal makhni, kadhai paneer and a dry mix vegetable sabzi with crispy tandoori roti/naan and juicy jalebies as a dessert.

#SpoonRecommends: Butter Chicken with Rumali roti, Tandoori Platter, Chur-chur naan and Amritsari Chole, Chocolate muffins.

8. Waffle Chowk

Who doesn't love waffles? And even if you are one of those people who don't like them, this food truck is surely going to change your mind. They serve crispy waffles with different appetising toppings like brownies, nutella, jelly, strawberries and many more.

#SpoonRecommends: Nutella Brownie Waffle, Peanut Butter Jelly Sandwich, Strawberry Waffle.

9. Thirsty bird

Looking for beverages to go with your food? Check this food truck out for their amazing Milkshakes and Mocktails. 

#SpoonRecommends: Pink Panther Mocktail, The Royal Affair.