In response to JMU's huge FCS championship win on Saturday, Benny Sorrentino's (home of the massive slice) is offering any Duke who dawns JMU apparel half-off a cheese slice.

Wait, why are we getting half-price pizza?

Because this is a big freakin' deal. The first reason why this is huge is because Benny's is dope and even writing about Benny's makes my mouth water. Their pizza is epic and has won over my Jersey heart. 

However, this deal means so much more. JMU went head-to-head against Youngstown State (who even are you?) in Frisco, Texas. Thousands of loyal fans flocked to Frisco (a little alliteration for ya) and watched the Dukes take down the Penguins. 

This is only the second time in history that the Dukes have won the FCS championship (ICYMI: FCS stands for "Football Championship Subdivision). This was also only the first year that Mike Houston was our coach. Damn.

Even if you didn't make it to Frisco, don't like football, don't watch football, don't care about JMU (which would be shameful), I'm sure you like pizza. 

This offer only last from 1/9 to 1/14 so make sure to get in there and take advantage of this cheesy and wonderful deal.