It’s spooky season! Well, it has been for a while now, and with spooky season here that means spooky foods and drinks. TBH BJ’s Restaurant understood the assignment, and TikTok appreciates it as much as I do. Cookies and ice cream and chocolate, oh my! Brimming with Halloween colors, behold, BJ’s Restaurant's Spooky Pizookie!

What is a Spooky Pizookie?

BJ’s Restaurant has an item called the Spooky Pizookie, which is a cookies and cream cookie with Oreo crumbs and Halloween-colored sprinkles. Then, there are two scoops of orange-colored vanilla ice cream on top. Along with it comes a ‘cauldron’ of chocolate sauce that hardens once poured on the ice cream. It’s a Halloween-dessert-lover’s dream!

TikTok is loving this spookily sweet menu item, and who can blame them? TikTok user @saragcorrieaa said “it was 10/10” in a TikTok signaling that it's “your sign to get a spooky pizookie”. Another user called @alittlebitlyssa posted this TikTok, claiming guilty of going to BJ’s for just the Spooky Pizookie. It’s okay, we understand.

The Spooky Pizookie crept onto the menu September 28, however, only recently there has been an upsurge in the popularity of the dessert. I suppose it just takes time for things to catch on. Either that or people were waiting for the appropriate month to be spooky.

Something else to be noted is the coveted return of the Pizookie Pass, according to Chew Boom. Since last week, Pizookie Passes can be purchased for $4.99 on bjsresturants.com and there are 12,000 passes available. Plus, the one-in-a-million pass grants the owner a free pizookie every day for the next three months (!!!).