Daylight Saving Time aside, there’s nothing I love more than autumn. From the changing leaves and slight chill in the air to the cozy soups and cocktails to the inevitable Gilmore Girls rewatches, autumn is just THAT season. And Krispy Kreme knows, which is why the brand is bringing iconic flavors of the season together in its new Flavors of Fall collection, available now through Thanksgiving.

What are the new fall doughnuts at Krispy Kreme?

Beginning November 6 for a limited time at participating Krispy Kreme shops, the Flavors of Fall collection is a sweet way to enjoy the crisp days of fall. Gather up your friends and family — including the pie pundits, latte lovers and chocolate connoisseurs — to indulge in the flavors during Friendsgiving festivities or office gatherings. The new collection features three new donuts (Caramel Pecan Brownie, Blackberry Crisp, and Cinnamon Latte), plus the return of three fall faves (Spiced Apple, Chocolate Iced with Autumn Sprinkles, and Pumpkin Spice Cake donut).

Courtesy of Krispy Kreme

Chocolate lovers will love the new Caramel Pecan Brownie Doughnut, an Original Glazed Doughnut dipped in delicious brownie batter icing and topped with candied fall pecans and a salted caramel drizzle. Or, keep it classic with the Chocolate Iced with Autumn Sprinkles Doughnut, which is an Original Glazed doughnut dipped in chocolate icing and topped with an autumn sprinkle blend.

If you prefer the fruitier flavors of Fall, channel a fall harvest with the new Classic Blackberry Crisp Filled Doughnut or Spiced Apple Filled Doughnut. Inspired by blackberry crumble from grandma's kitchen, the Classic Blackberry Crisp Filled doughnut has blackberry filling, is dipped in cinnamon icing and topped with granola. Or, if you missed out on apple picking this year, pick up this doughnut tossed in cinnamon sugar with apple cider flavored-filling and feel like you’re in an orchard.

Latte lovers can now enjoy their favorite fall drink, doughnut style, with the Cinnamon Latte Lover Doughnut. This new donut is dipped in cinnamon icing and topped with a dollop of cinnamon latte buttercream and an autumnal leaf candy piece. And last but not least, a returning favorite and Krispy Kreme’s take on the classic fall flavor: pumpkin. The Pumpkin Spice Cake Doughnut is a fan favorite; this glazed, old fashioned pumpkin spice cake doughnut is the perfect combination of crumbly cake and pumpkin spice flavor.

When are the new fall doughnuts at Krispy Kreme available?

Krispy Kreme’s Flavors of Fall doughnuts are available in-shop and for pickup or delivery via Krispy Kreme’s app and website. Fans can also enjoy the Spiced Apple Filled Doughnut and Pumpkin Spice Cake Doughnut in a Krispy Kreme 6-pack delivered fresh daily to select grocery stores. Visit www.krispykreme.com/locate to find a shop or grocery store location near you.