You may have heard of Christmas in July, but what about PSL and sweater weather autumn in August? 7-Eleven is setting the scene for the toasty, cozy, leaves-falling kind of autumnal dreaminess by reintroducing its seasonal favorites earlier in the year than ever before. From now until October 31, the 7-Eleven fall menu will have three fall-flavored menu items awaiting fans and customers.

Pumpkin Spice Latte

The Pumpkin Spice Latte is a quintessential member in any fall drink lineup, and the 7-Eleven fall menu makes no exception. As the embodiment of all things autumn, the classic 7-Eleven PSL is a pumpkin-flavored and cinnamon-spiced drink that’ll warm your hands and your heart.

Pumpkin Spice Coffee

If you want to ditch the milk that comes in PSL but still want some of that pumpkin goodness in your drink, the 7-Eleven Pumpkin Spice Coffee may just be for you. Elevate your black coffee game with some pumpkin flavor, and start off your autumnal August with a pleasant pumpkin-induced caffeine buzz.

Pumpkin Syrup

If the pumpkin-flavored beverages aren’t enough to fill your pumpkin cravings on their own, fear not! 7-Eleven’s Pumpkin Syrup is ready to add a boost of pumpkin-y sweetness to your drinks. The Pumpkin Syrup is a fun addition to 7-Eleven’s new fall-themed menu items, and it can also be a fun fall-flavored addition to any of your favorite drinks at 7-Eleven.

"There's no denying that the Pumpkin Spice Latte is a quintessential fall drink — it's become a cultural phenomenon loved by coffee drinkers everywhere," admitted 7-Eleven's Proprietary Beverages Senior Product Director Dennis Phelps in a press release. "We like to take the Pumpkin Spice Latte one step further by encouraging our customers to take their cup of joe into their own hands with more than 3,000 ways to customize their beverage."

With the generous addition of three fall-themed menu items at 7-Eleven, including the Pumpkin Syrup that can customize any existing beverage into an autumn-y, cozy concoction, we’re already ready to embrace crisp fall weather, pumpkin spice, and everything nice.