Peeps – we love them, we hate them, we love to hate them. Personally, they are not my first choice of "candy", but our society's obsession with these sugar-coated, colorful marshmallows is undeniable. I mean, I guess they are pretty cute. 

Not too long ago Peeps rolled out their new collection called "Peeps Delights". You've probably heard of them, or even ate one or two (or three..or four..). They're pretty much your typical Peep, but the bottoms are dipped in a variety of fudge flavors. They also introduced "Peeps Filled Delights", which are dipped and filled with fudge. 

So, have you ever wondered which Peeps Delights flavor you are based on your personality? Well wonder no more. This article will have all of the answers you seek. I've broken it down into 4 main personalities, based on this article about the four main personality types. 

Disclaimer: The flavors featured are the ones' readily available at my nearby Target.  

Vanilla Dipped in Decadent Creme Flavored Fudge: Analyst 

goody, sprinkles, sweet, milk, cake, chocolate, candy, cream
Corey Tate

Are you known to embrace rationality, and excel in intellectual and technological pursuits? If so, you may be Vanilla Dipped in Creme Fudge. You are imaginative and strategic thinkers, and you usually have a plan for everything, making you very dependable. You often find yourself in the "commander" position in group projects, and are strong-willed leaders who always find a way – or make one.

Sometimes you may be perceived as boring, but once someone gets to know you, they see your just a classic flavor who knows where they are going in life.  

Strawberry Dipped in Decadent Creme Flavored Fudge: Explorer 

dairy product, goody, strawberry, chocolate, cake, sweet, cream, candy
Corey Tate

Are you known to be flexible, charming and always ready to explore and experience something new? Than your Strawberry Dipped in Creme Fudge, no doubt. You can be a bold and practical experimenter who truly enjoys living life on the edge. You may also be known as being very spontaneous, energetic and enthusiastic – life is a party around you!

Although sometimes you can be seen as too imaginative or altruistic, you just a very care-free spirit who is living every day like it's your last. Those who think of you negatively probably just want to be more like you. You go Glen Coco. 

Marshmallow Dipped in Milk Chocolate: Sentinels 

candy, lemon, chocolate, sweet
Corey Tate

If you are a practical and fact-minded person, whose reliability is never doubted, you are undeniably the classic Marshmallow Dipped in Milk Chocolate. You are probably perceived as very dedicated and warm, and are always ready to defend your friends or loved ones. You are often the friend who is there for council, and are always eager to help. You are very cooperative and practical, and embrace creating order and stability wherever you go.

However, sometimes you might be perceived as inflexible and reluctant to accept change or different points of view.  

Vanilla Caramel Brownie: Diplomats

chocolate, candy, flour, milk, cream, dairy product, sweet
Corey Tate

Lastly, but certainly not least, is Vanilla Caramel Brownie. Much like this caramel filled peep, you're ability to harmonize two sides in the workplace or social scene is uncanny. You are cooperative, imaginative, and focus on empathy. You are often perceived as a charismatic and inspiring leader, who is able to mesmerize your listeners very easily. You are enthusiastic, creative, and sociable spirits, who always finds a reason to smile.

However, although these traits make you very influential and easy to follow, they also cause problems when there is a need to rely on rationality or make difficult decisions. 

mochi, goody, cookie, candy, chocolate, dairy product, cream, sweet
Corey Tate

So, there you have it. If you really related to any of these peeps, I encourage you to go out and try them – if you haven't already.

Want to procrastinate more? Check out this article about which easter candy you are based on your personality.