One of my fondest memories growing up is taking a trip to the Turkey Hill Experience in Pennsylvania. I remember being awestruck at having the chance to sit in a milk truck and learn about one of my favorite sweet treats. Ever since childhood, Turkey Hill has been apart of my life and I'm always on the lookout for the latest news from the brand. Now, I have the inside scoop of Turkey Hill's latest ice cream news and here's everything you need to know. 

Turkey Hill NEW Ice Cream Sundaes, Bars And Sandwiches

Photo courtesy of Turkey Hill

Starting on Mar. 1, fans can find three NEW Turkey Hill ice cream lines at retailers nationwide. The brand has expanded to include ice cream sundaes, bars and sandwiches to give people more ways to enjoy this creamy treat. 

Regardless if  you're craving a refreshing fruity bar or a rich sundae, Turkey Hill has you covered. (Personally, the Caramel Sundae is my favorite, but you'll have to try it for yourself!) 

Turkey Hill's NEW Layered Ice Cream Sundaes

Photo courtesy of Turkey Hill

I don't know about you, but there's nothing better than an ice cream sundae. If you can't visit your favorite ice cream parlor, Turkey Hill brings the sweet flavors straight to your freezer. 

The brand now offers eight rich and creamy layered sundaes in a wide variety of flavors: Caramel Brownie, Cookies & Cream, Cookie Dough Delight, Strawberry Shortcake, Peanut Butter Cup, Ultimate Fudge, Chocolate Cream Pie and Party Cake.

These aren't just your typical sundaes, but there is dimension to them with the toppings mixed throughout. 

Turkey Hill's Fruit And Cream Bars

Photo courtesy of Turkey Hill

Made with real fruit and cream, Turkey Hill's Fruit & Cream bars are ideal for those looking for a satisfy their sweet tooth. Available in Coconut, Strawberry, Strawberry Lemonade and Coconut, these fruity bars take the brands signature creamy taste and puts it on a stick. Whether you're watching a movie or looking for a late night snack, these bars will do the trick. 

Turkey Hill's Ice Cream Cookie Sandwiches

Photo courtesy of Turkey Hill

For those craving cookies and ice cream, you can't go wrong with an ice cream cookie sandwich. Turkey Hill's new Ice Cream Cookie Sandwiches combine soft, chewy cookies with creamy ice cream to create the ultimate frozen dessert. 

The brands ice cream sandwiches are available in four flavors: Vanilla Bean, Peanut Butter, Chocolate and Choco Mint Chip. 

Now head over to your local grocery store and try Turkey Hill's new treats!