Starbucks' current summer menu is nothing short of fruity and refreshing. From the Pineapple Passionfruit Frozen Lemonade Starbucks Refresher to the White Chocolate Macadamia Cream Cold Brew, there's something for coffee lovers and haters to enjoy. However, the fun doesn't have to stop at the drink as it comes. This summer, you can transform your favorite teas, refreshers, and beyond into high-end bar-level cocktails. These Starbucks cocktail ideas from TikTok are easy to make and even easier to sip. Don't want to go to a Starbucks? You can make your own Strawberry Açaí Lemonade Refresher at home, or buy a Pink Drink from your local grocery store and add your favorite liquors from there. Who knew you could feel like a barista and a mixologist at the same time?

#SpoonTip: Drinking can be fun, but be responsible. Spoon does not promote binge or underage drinking. Don't drink and drive. Stay safe!

BuzzBallz Refreshers

BuzzBallz Starbucks cocktails have been all over my TikTok FYP, so they must be good. BuzzBallz are small canned cocktails with 15% ABV, wowza! They come in myriad delicious flavors, including Watermelon Splash, Peach Chiller, and Strawberry 'Rita. To make this drink, you just need to order your preferred Starbucks Refresher drink, drink half, and then add your favorite BuzzBallz flavor to the top. Be very careful when consuming, as this to-go cocktail contains a super high percentage of alcohol.

Iced Chai Cocktail

Any iced chai lovers out there? If you're 21+, you can find a new way to love your favorite drink. Jackson Wise, a former bartender, has experimented with many Starbucks cocktails. His favorite includes a grande iced chai paired with a shot of Blanco tequila. I will definitely be trying this one as soon as I have my mobile order at home. 

Spiked Tea

Whether you're a Dragonfruit Refresher girlie or a committed iced green tea drinker, you can level up your iced beverage with a shot of unflavored vodka. It'll mix right in without you tasting too much alcohol, and it blends in well while you're on the beach or sitting poolside. You can even add rum if you're looking for a more tropical vibe to pair with your Starbucks cocktail. 

Raspberry Refresher 

You don't need a fancy shaker to make a spectacular cocktail. All you need is your favorite Starbucks pink drink, complete with freeze-dried strawberries and some Absolut Raspberry vodka. Personally, I think this would be great with Absolut Peach, as well. 

Top-Shelf Starbucks

Hannah Chamberlain, aka SpirtedLA, is a literal liquor genius. She sampled the entire Starbucks summer menu and paired the drinks with some high-quality spirits. Some ideas I am so willing to try ASAP include the Strawberry Acai Frozen Lemonade Refresher, which pairs well with your preferred gin or St. Germain (elderflower liquor) and Prosecco for a Starbs-ified Hugo Spritz.

If you want to add a little booze to your coffee order, the Mocha Cookie Crumble Frappuccino goes fabulously with peppermint liquor or peanut butter whiskey. 

You can follow @SpiritedLA for all types of cocktail wisdom and inspo.