Want to be healthy and still eat dessert without feeling gross after? Well, now you can. Below are some of my favorite, delicious dessert options for living a healthy lifestyle and satisfying my sweet tooth. All of these options are allergy-friendly.

Jack's Paleo Kitchen

Jack's paleo kitchen... more like YOUR paleo kitchen.

These allergy-friendly cookies are great for anyone with the most common allergies, but also just great for anyone in general! They taste amazing, are healthy, and are nut free too. They come in so many fun flavors too! What's not to love of this healthy dessert?

Cappello's Cookies

These paleo, vegan, grain-free, gluten-free cookies are the definition of delicious-ness.  So easy to bake (if you haven't already eaten all the cookie dough).

They are made out of almond flour and maple syrup (so a healthy dessert, indeed) and come with the dough pre-made, which means you can make one cookie at a time whenever you are craving one or the whole batch for your friends and family! They'll never know they're healthy.

Coconut Bliss 

As someone who is allergic to dairy, this ice cream company has been a lifesaver for me. 

At all times of the year, you can find this healthy dessert, specifically the mint chocolate chip flavor, in our freezer. But really, all of their flavors are fabulous. They are made out of coconut milk (but don't taste too coconut-y) and sweetened with agave which means you actually feel GOOD while eating this.

Base Culture

Base Culture is a paleo baked-goods brand. That actually tastes deliciously amazing. 

They have paleo bread (which you can easily make into french toast or avocado toast), healthy dessert brownies (warm 'em up or take them on the go!), energy bites, and nut-butters. Filled with good-for-you ingredients like almond flour and honey, they taste and feel amazing in your body. This means you can have your cake and eat it too.

Weller

Weller has CBD-infused coconut bites that you can easily pop in your mouth to satisfy that sweet tooth when you are in a rush. Crunchy, fast, and delicious.

Nelly's Organics

You're not you when you're hungry, so eat a Nelly's Organics bar. (Take that Snickers!)

Want a Snickers bar? Want to keep that fitness body? Try Nelly's instead. They are the healthy version of candy bars, made with vegan, gluten-free ingredients like cacao butter and agave nectar. 

Birch Benders

Shana de Urioste

This pancake mix company has gluten-free and paleo options. They already have the eggs mixed in, so all you have to do is add water and go! However, I decided to use their mix to make chocolate cake... and it turned out amazing! Pure ingredients. Who knew pancake batter could become a dessert?

Paleo Chocolate Cupcakes

Homemade, healthy, paleo, gluten-free cupcakes here we come! Made out of almond flour, apple sauce, cocoa powder, and a touch of apple sauce to keep moist, these are the best cupcakes I've ever made. 

Shana de Urioste

Well, these are simply some of the many delicious ways you can have dessert and still be healthy. Don't skip dessert with these healthy options--it's a crime!