Calling all 2021 high school and college students: you can now receive a free dozen doughnuts from Krispy Kreme. Yup, you read that right. On May 13, 2021, Krispy Kreme is offering a FREE “Graduate Dozen” to any graduating seniors (high school or college), wearing any “Class of 2021” clothing, or their graduation cap and gown. The Graduate Dozen is also available for purchase anytime from May 10-16, at drive-thrus, in stores, or by ordering online at Krispy Kreme’s website or app, while supplies last.

The Graduate Dozen includes delicious well-known Krispy Kreme flavors, including Original Glazed®, Chocolate Iced with Sprinkles, and Strawberry Iced with Sprinkles. The Dozen also includes 5 Custom 2021 doughnuts, including: The Chocolate Iced Kreme Filled, (filled with the classic Kreme™, dipped in chocolate icing and decorated with a “2”), the Original Glazed, White Iced “0”, ( the Original Glazed doughnut decorated with a white icing “0”), the Cake Batter Filled (filled with Cake Batter Kreme™, dipped in yellow icing and decorated with a “2”,) the Strawberry Iced Kreme™ Filled (filled with classic Kreme™, dipped in strawberry icing and decorated with a “1”), and the Yellow Iced Original Glazed (the iconic Original Glazed Doughnut dipped in yellow icing and decorated with a white icing drizzle). Enjoy, and congratulations grads!