I love Halloween because it brings out the most creative and eccentric sides of people as they play around with freaky food art and creepy decor. Whether you're celebrating with silly DIY costumes, decorating every inch of your house, or swapping horror movie recommendations with friends, people go all out for the spookiest holiday of the year. Halloween charcuterie boards are especially necessary to have when hosting your roomies, family, or friends for a Halloween gathering. Here are some of our fave Halloween charcuterie board ideas to step up your food tray game. 

Witch Fingers

These are easy and delicious to make. All you need is string cheese, olives, cream cheese, and prosciutto. You can also use ham, bacon, or capicola. If you ever need any cheese board inspo, @ainttooproudtomeg should definitely be your go-to with her Cheese Board Deck

Spooky Eyes

Compared to the fingers, these eyes need next-level precision to get it right. While this video has a bouquet, it's fit for trays too. You’ll need salami, mozzarella pearls, green olives, and two fruits of your choice. I can *see* these getting eaten up quickly at my Halloween party. Also, creator Nikk Alcaraz is wonderful for year-round creepy food ideas. 

Cheesy Skeletons

Call it typical, classic, or basic, but there is nothing wrong with a skeleton buried in assortments of snacks for a Halloween feast. Whether it’s just a skull, an arm, a leg, or the whole skeleton body, the possibilities are endless. You can do a mixture of fruits, cheese, and meats or add endless supplies of candy for trick-or-treaters — or for yourself, no judgment.

Hocus Pocus Brie

Sisters! With the 30th anniversary of Hocus Pocus here, what better way to commemorate these three iconic witches? Start with a base of Brie, fill in treats that represent each Sanderson sister's hair, add in some edible facial features and you've got a magical board. 

Sweet & Savory Jack-O'-Lantern

I've never seen so many orange snacks on a tray until now. Opt for sharp cheddar cheese squares, cheddar crackers, cheese puffs, dried mango slices, candy corn, and any other orange treat you can find. 

Char-Boo-Terie

Do I have to spell it out for you? This person is putting the "BOO" in "Char-Boo-Terie" board with cutout letter trays filled with meats, cheeses, and sweet treats.