There’s really nothing Rosé doesn’t go with. The Bachelor? Yes. A warm summer night? Obviously. A night out with the girls? Duh! Well, I have good news for you Rosé lovers out there, everyone’s favorite ice cream brand, Häagen-Dazs, is releasing two new flavors into their Spirits Collection and one of them is infused with Rosé. That’s right, I'm talking about boozy ice cream.

First up is Rosé & Cream. It’s like Häagen-Dazs was listening last week when I was watching The Bachelor saying I wanted to drink my pink wine but also could go for a bowl (or two) of ice cream. This sweet ice cream is infused with wine and the layers are folded together with a refreshingly tart Rosé flavored swirl. Next up is the Whiskey Hazelnut Latte. This spiked latte inspired treat contains delicious whiskey-infused coffee ice cream blended with ribbons of hazelnut fudge and chocolate espresso flakes. I’m drooling just thinking about it.

These two new flavors join the existing Spirits Collection, which includes Irish Cream Brownie, Bourbon Vanilla Bean Truffle, Rum Tres Leches, Bourbon Praline Pecan, Amaretto Black Cherry Almond Toffee, and Irish Cream Brownie Cookie Squares. The full collection is 0.5 percent alcohol by volume so a scoop or even the whole pint won’t get you smashed.

You can find these two new delicious flavors in grocery stores nationwide in April for $5.49 a pint—talk about a good deal.