Yes, I know it's only August, but trust me when I say that that is not stopping me from Halloween hunting at Marshall's and Home Goods, and slowly adding little skull and ghost vases around my apartment hoping my boyfriend doesn't notice (He is a purist who believes you can't start decorating until September.) IMHO, Halloween is an immaculate vibe year-round, and fall is basically here. After all, pumpkin spice beverages are already being sold. Plus, how many of you have already started your back-to-university shopping? While you pack your college essentials and kitchen staples, you can also consider what fall and Halloween kitchen decor items you may want for sprucing up your space. Luckily, not a single item on this list is over $30, so you definitely won't be breaking the bank. These fall and Halloween kitchen decor items are simply *to die for,* not literally, of course. 

1. OTOTO Vino Bat Wine Opener, $23

Photo via Amazon

When you're ready to crack open your Witches Brew for the season, make sure you have your bat wine opener handy. Frankly, if you're a My Chemical Romance fan, this is a year-round bar cart staple. 

2. 3D Skull Ice Mold, $7

Photo via Amazon

Speaking of bar carts, you can class up your mojito, gin and tonics, and beyond with these skull ice cubes. Bonus points if you use these to make coffee cubes

3. Natural Dried Pampas Grass Decor, $13

Photo via Amazon

Some fall decor options are simply too millennial. (I'm talking to you, Rae Dunn.) However, these dried plant bundles are effortlessly classy and autumn-inspired, and they can be customized in whatever vase or thrifted glass jar you have on hand. Add some mini pumpkins and gourds to the base and you'll have a naturally beautiful centerpiece. 

4. Folkulture Fall Pot Holders, $15

Photo via Amazon

Color your kitchen with a lovely fall color palette via these pot holders. Pink *is* a fall color, and I will fight anyone who disagrees. 

5. Folkulture Fall Placemats, Set of 4, $26

Photo via Amazon

This year, trendy kitchen decor is all about the tassels. These placemats are super cute and ideal for hosting a soup dinner party when the weather starts to chill. 

6. Black Coffin Napkin Holder, $14

Photo via Amazon

Of course, whether you're hosting a Halloween party or just adding in a bit of witchy flair to your October interior design, this coffin-shaped napkin holder is perfectly subtle and spooky. 

7. Vintage Halloween Napkins, $7

Photo via Amazon

Vintage girlies, this Halloween is yours for the taking, as these old-school black cats, witches, and skulls are coming back in a big way this 2023. These vintage-inspired napkins are perfect for that coffin napkin holder, right? 

8. Gothic Kitchen Rug Set of 2, $30

Photo via Amazon

All of the best Halloween designs are contained on one rug. From spiders and bats to snakes and palms, this gothic kitchen floormat set is both comfortable and creepy. 

9. Gourd Ceramic Spoon Rest, $13

Photo via Amazon

Oh my gourd! This little spoon rest is so adorable.

10. Pumpkin String Lights, $13

Photo via Amazon

The decor uses for string lights are limitless. Hang them around your kitchen for some mood lighting, put them in a glass vase for a centerpiece, drape them around your bar cart, and whatever else your pumpkin heart desires. 

11. Halloween Window Clings, $7

Photo via Amazon

Want to add a little pizzazz to your kitchen window? These bat and spider window clings easily stick on and peel off and may even scare a roommate who didn't know you were adding some new decor. 

12. Skull Soap Dispenser, $16

Photo via Amazon

Seasonal soap dispensers are very, very important. This black skull is the cutest and creepiest little guy to keep nearby while you do your dishes. 

13. Pumpkin Chai Candle, $17

Photo via Amazon

Make your kitchen smell like a Starbucks with this pumpkin chai candle in a gorgeous orange glass container. You can easily reuse this candle holder once the wax is gone. If you can't burn candles in your building, try out this pumpkin spice reed oil diffuser

14. White Pumpkin Salt And Pepper Shakers, $20

Photo via Amazon

A fall salt and pepper shaker set like this one is minimalistic and ideal to start using from today through Black Friday. Once it hits December, you'll want to trade these gourds for trees

15. Halloween Black Cat Towel Set, $14

Photo via Amazon

If you're in a silly, goofy mood for Halloween this year, look no further than this cat on this towel set. I mean, just look at that absolute unit. I am obsessed with this little guy. 

16. Black Cat Butter Dish, $20

Photo via Amazon

This black cat butter dish is the farthest thing from unlucky. Your butter will be perfectly spreadable and temperate all Halloween season long. 

17. Halloween Pumpkin Wooden Charcuterie Board, $7

Photo via Amazon

Serve your cheese, crackers, and candy on a creepy little tray, that also looks cute on the counter as-is.