Drinking at home; it's something that most of us to do begin with, but with COVID-19 and with people going into self quarantine left and right, it's something that's going to be occurring a lot more often. Thanks to Drinkworks, the beverage innovation company who last year launched the Drinkworks Home Bar by Keurig, a first-of-its-kind system designed to prepare a variety of bar-quality cocktails, ciders and brews at home with the touch of a button, you can now self quarantine in peace, because they have some great news for you.

The details

beer, alcohol
Melissa Miller

In short, Drinkworks is thrilled to be launching its first beer pilot in partnership with Golden Road, offering consumers in Orange County, California the opportunity to purchase an exclusive four count variety brew pack at select brick & mortar retailers, including BevMo!, Total Wine & More, and Ralphs. The Drinkworks Home Bar dispense results in a 14oz. draught pour, freshly-made at the push of a button, which I think is genius for someone that's super lazy such as myself. The four count variety pack will be sold for $12.99 and include the following exclusive flavors:

Mango Wheat: A light wheat brew bursting with mango flavors and aroma, with a crisp and refreshing finish

Blood Orange Wheat: A light wheat brew infused with the juicy refreshment of natural blood orange flavor

Pineapple Apricot Wheat: A refreshing wheat brew infused with pineapple flavor, complemented by the smooth and sweet taste of apricots

Strawberry Guava Wheat: A light wheat brew infused with the juicy refreshment of natural blood orange flavor

All of the brews have been crated by Golden Road brewmaster, Victor Novak using traditional brewing techniques. Water is removed through Drinkworks' distillation process, and Drinkworks Pods are filled with the concentrated brew.

What else is there to know?

alcohol, whisky, wine, liquor, beer, maple syrup, syrup
Christin Urso

Asides from more information being available here, Drinkworks retails for a mere $299, and Drinkworks recommended pricing for cocktail pods is $14.99-$18.99 for a tube of four. Pricing varies per collection and state. Other pod flavors include

Classic Collection: Classic Margarita, Cosmopolitan, Cuban Daiquiri, Long Island Iced Tea, Mojito, Moscow Mule, Old Fashioned, Whiskey Sour and White Russian

Paradise Collection: Strawberry Margarita, Mai Tai, and Margarita

Wandering Vine Collection: Rose Spritzer, Lemon Bubbly, Red Sangria, and Peach Sangria

Simply Refreshing Collection: Vodka Lemonade, Whiskey Cola, Vodka Soda with Lime, and Gin and Tonic

Cidre: Stella Cidre European Style Cider

With a bar at home aka Drinkworks, who ever said that a self quarantine had to be boring? Unfortunately for me, I'll be in the psych hospital at the time of this product launch on March 16th, but once I get out, I can't wait to try it for myself.