With the Super Bowl being a few days away, it's time to start prepping for it if you haven't started already. Between the food, the location, and the drinks, there's quite a lot to figure out between today, Wednesday, and Sunday, when the big game is. While you might not know where to start with game day preparation, I've got your back with the following advertisements, drinks, and eats.

Jack Daniel's Advertisement

For the Super Bowl this year, the brand aka Jack Daniel's is running a local spot during the game in eight markets to hit a wide geography across the US in key markets to share its message to as many folks as possible. The markets include New York, Dallas, Louisville, Nashville, Seattle, Minneapolis, Tampa and Phoenix. Also; Jack Daniel’s is extending the responsibility message through a partnership with Uber throughout the US to help fans - 21 or older - get home safe with $5 in ride credit. Ride credit codes will be shared on Jack Daniel’s Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.

Drinks

Goose Island's So-Lo IPA

This 98-calorie IPA is a great starter in terms of drinks for the Super Bowl. Don't worry; you can totally shotgun it, if that's your thing. It's light, 3% alcohol by volume, and doesn't taste like juice, if that's something that you're wondering about. Pairs well with General Tsao’s CauliflowerFresh Spinach-Artichoke DipZucchini TotsJalapeño Poppers, and Buffalo Wings with Herb-Celery Salad

The Underdog

Liz Abere

Ingredients include: 

1 ½ ounces of Beefeater Gin

Four ounces of Bloody Mary mix

¼ ounce of olive brine

¼ ounce of lemon juice

¼ oz Pickle Brine

Two to four dashes of Tabasco

Two to four dashes of Worcestershire

Method:

Build in glass. Ice. Stir. Garnish with pickles, olives and celery.

The Red Rebel

Liz Abere

Ingredients include:

Two dashes of Chivas 12 Year Old

¾ ounce of Carpano Antica Sweet Vermouth

½ ounce of blood orange juice

Two dashes of Fee Brothers Aztec Chocolate Bitters

Method:

Build in glass over large rock. Stir.

Garnish with large orange peel, studded with 6 to 8 cloves.

After Nine Punch

Liz Abere

78 ounces of Chilled lavender mint tea

17 ounces of Monkey 47 gin

2 ½ ounces of White crème de cacao

1 ½ ounces of Green Chartreuse V.E.P. 

Method:

Combine ingredients in a large punch bowl filled with one large block of ice. Stir and ladle into cups filled with ice. Garnish each with a mint leaf.

Suffering Bastard

Liz Abere

1 ounce of Monkey 47 gin

1 ounce of bourbon

1 ounce of lime juice

Two dashes of bitters

Four ounces of ginger ale

Method:

Fill a highball glass with ice cubes. Add Monkey 47, bourbon, lime juice and bitter. Top up with ginger ale. Garnish with an orange wedge and a mint sprig.

Eats

Queso and Campbell’s Chunky Chipotle Chicken & Corn Chowder

Liz Abere

Think of this dish as chips and queso... but with a chunky soup base to it. Directions include:

Heat 5-6 cans and 1 package (16 ounces) of a pasteurized cheese over medium-high heat on the stovetop. Stir and add cilantro as needed.

Once the cheese is melted, simply serve with your favorite tortilla chips and enjoy.

Truly

Liz Abere

Truly, Truly has something amazing in the works. They're giving away $10,000 if you go into work the day after the Super Bowl. Seems simple, right? In order to win said $10,000, all drinkers have to do is head to Twitter, use #TrulyandRally and post their own game highlights to Twitter in the format in the pic above. 

DoorDash

For the Super Bowl this year, DoorDash has some fun in store for those of you that will be watching it. Here's how it goes:

On Sunday, 2/2 share your Personal Food Fumble* on Twitter, tagging @DoorDash, with a photo or description of your personal foul in the kitchen.

DoorDash will give $50 to the first 200 big game food fumbles along with free delivery.

Save your party by ordering in delicious food from national favorites like Chili’s, Outback Steakhouse, The Cheesecake Factory, Buffalo Wild Wings, and Chipotle, all available on the DoorDash platform.

Now that you know how to celebrate the Super Bowl totally last minute, it's time to you know... go out and celebrate. Stop reading this article and enjoy the Super Bowl; please.