On January 20th, you may or may not know this, but it's National Cheese Lover's Day. While you might consume a sh!t ton of cheese as is, now you have an excuse to consume it all day long in different variations. Just cause it's a national food holiday doesn't mean that it has to be dull and full of solely cheese; that's where Angry Orchard Unfiltered comes into play with the following cheese and drink based recipes.

The recipes themselves

Cider-Spiked “Angry” Mac & Cheese

Liz Abere

Ingredients include:

½ cup of unsalted butter

¼ cup of all-purpose flour

One teaspoon of cornstarch

½ cup of whole milk

One cup of Angry Orchard Unfiltered

Four cups of shredded cheese

One tablespoon of dijon mustard

Kosher salt to taste

One pound of pasta

Directions include:

1. In a small saucepot, bring milk to a simmer; shut off heat.

2. In a separate saucepot, melt butter over medium heat until just melted.

3. Whisk in flour and cornstarch, reduce heat to low, and stir continually until mixture turns a sandy brown.

4. Whisk in hot milk over low heat until smooth.

5. Whisk in cheese in small amounts, until fully incorporated and smooth.

6. Drizzle in Angry Orchard slowly, whisking constantly; season with salt.

7. Cook pasta in a large pot of boiling, salted water, and drain.

8. Add pasta back to pot in which it was cooked, add cheese sauce, and mix to combine; serve.

Some pro tips include:

Enjoy this cheese sauce fondue-style, or mix in pasta of your choice for Mac & Cheese.

While cheese and cider are the stars of the dish, plus up with toppings of your choice – chicken, bacon, mushrooms, or onions.

Use a combination of Gruyere and Cheddar for a sauce that will melt well, with a nice tang to compliment the Cider notes.

Honey Crisp

Liz Abere

Ingredients include:

Six ounces of Angry Orchard Unfiltered

An ounce of clover and wildflower honey

An ounce of ruby red grapefruit juice

Two sprigs of rosemary

½ ounce of wheel ruby red grapefruit

An ounce of vodka or gin (optional)

Directions include:

In a mixing glass add grapefruit juice and raw honey. Then stir to combine honey. Next, strip one sprig Rosemary. Cover with ice and shake. Finally, add Angry Orchard Unfiltered. Strain over fresh ice. Garnish with rosemary sprig and half grapefruit wheel.

Angry Peach

Liz Abere

Ingredients include:

Six ounces of Angry Orchard Crisp Apple

An ounce of real peach syrup

An ounce and a half of tropical fruit juice

One lemon wedge

Two peach slices

An ounce of peach vodka (optional)

Directions include:

In a mixing glass add peach syrup and tropical fruit juice. Then squeeze and drop lemon wedge. Next, cover with ice and shake. Add Angry Orchard Crisp. Strain over fresh ice. Garnish with peach slices.

Now that you have all of the tools to celebrate National Cheese Lover's Day, thanks to Angry Orchard Unfiltered, go ahead and celebrate. Just cause National Cheese Lover's Day only comes once a year doesn't mean that you have to limit your celebration or celebrations to that one day only.