Hold up, hold up, hold up—Chocolate Peanut Butter Pie Oreos are coming to stores. This means that you can skip dipping your cookie in the peanut butter jar and just bite straight into it (although dips are kind of my thing, so I'd understand if you still dipped). 

This news comes from Instagram user @JunkBanter. According to them, the cookie has a graham wafer with a peanut butter and chocolate creme filling, which sounds amazing. I could see these being a great addition to some Oreo-themed recipes, or crunched up on top of some vanilla bean ice cream... YUM. However, we can't get too excited just yet, as no one has actually tasted them yet.

"I think it’s important we keep our expectations in perspective with these. I’m totally excited to try this combo on the graham wafer, but realistically the creme is an inferior version of the fabulous, legendary, please-bring-them-back Reese’s Oreos. That said, these are still destined for success," JunkBanter wrote in a caption.

There's no word yet on when these will be popping up on shelves, so stay tuned. Right now, all we can hope for is a holiday miracle that they come out stat.