We are living in a time where staying healthy is more important than ever. I'm not sure about you, but I'm definitely looking for new and easy ways to stay well in the coming months. If you're looking for a refreshing and tropical blend to enjoy this summer that will actually benefit your body, then you might want to consider RSP Nutrition's new Immunity and Hydration Shot. 

RSP Nutrition's Immunity And Hydration Shot

Photo Courtesy of RSP Nutrition

RSP Nutrition recently introduced its first ready-to-drink Immunity + Hydration Shot. This shot in the flavor 'Guava Ginger' has the power to enhance immunity and hydration with its blend of Vitamin C, coconut water, electrolytes, minerals, elderberry, echinacea, ginger, black pepper, and amino acids. The shot is also vegan, gluten-free and all-natural.

Hydration is a key element that is necessary to keep your immune system healthy. If you still need convincing, Nutritionist Tony Castillo, RD, says, "Your immune system helps fight against diseases, viruses, and bacteria. In order for it to function properly, you need to be hydrated. Being hydrated helps your body regulate your body temperature and flush waste from your body when you urinate. If you’re not hydrated enough, your body will take longer to get rid of any bacteria or infection. Water also helps absorb the vitamins and minerals from the food you eat. If you’re not fully hydrated, your body won’t be able to retain those vitamins and minerals to help fight off infection."

Where To Buy RSP Nutrition

Photo Courtesy of RSP Nutrition

RSP Nutritions's Immunity and Hydration shot is available on RSPNutrition.com in packs of 12 for a one-time purchase of $43.09 or as part of a monthly subscription for $38.78. 

Stay connected with the brand by following them on Facebook and Instagram