The holidays are right around the corner, maybe you’ve already started shopping (I'm impressed) or maybe you haven’t (like me). So Spoon HQ has curated the perfect holiday gift guide that’ll help you nail the perfect gift for everyone on your list this year. Yep, even those who are impossible to shop for, already have everything, or even if you just need a white elephant gift—we’ve got you covered.

Chefman Electric Wine Opener

Chefman

Wine opener, amazion.com, $20, shop now

Fact: wine openers make good gifts. Also fact: electric wine openers make great gifts. The Chefman Electric Wine Opener is a gift pretty much everyone will be sure to love this year. Featuring a foil cutter, one-touch bottle opener, and an included stand to keep everything nice while on display, this gift is sure to be a huge hit this holiday. Just be sure to bring a bottle of wine with you to test it out. 

Automatic Pan Stirrer

Uncommon Goods

Pan stirrer, uncommongoods.com, $25, shop now

This little gadget is perfect for any home chef who always has their hands full. Now you don’t have to worry about stirring while you cook, thanks to this automatic pan stirrer. Just set it and forget it. And you can focus on crafting other things in the kitchen while your new best friend does all the stirring. 

SodaStream Fizzi Classic

SodaStream

SodaStream, sodastream.com, $50, shop now

A must for any seltzer lover on your list this year. Bring the bubbles to you, all while saving money and waste from single-use cans and bottles. With a simple press of a button, you can make your own seltzer right at home in seconds. Plus, with a wide range of syrups and fruit drops, you can make your own sparkling waters, sodas, and even kombuchas all from SodaStream.

Retro Toaster

Redmond

Toaster, amazon.com, $42, shop now

This toaster from Redmond boasts a nostalgic, retro silhouette and comes in five fun colors. With a stainless steel finish, extra-wide slots, and multiple toasting modes this toaster will put your current toaster to shame. Plus this one looks cute while sitting out on your counter, so you can leave it out for everyone to appreciate. 

Chefman Electric Glass Kettle With Removable Tea Infuser

Chefman

Glass kettle, amazon.com, $40, shop now

The Chefman Electric Glass Kettle is the perfect gift for any coffee or tea lover on your list this year. This kettle heats up quickly, offers cordless pouring, and cleans up easily. The Chefman Electric Glass Kettle is perfect for making fresh coffee, tea, hot cocoa, and more. It’s also great for heating up water for soups, oatmeal, and even ramen. Plus the included infuser is great for making loose leaf tea with no mess. This kettle is the perfect gift for almost anyone on your holiday shopping list.

BTTR Kitchen Butter Twist

BTTR Kitchen

Butter twist, bttrkitchen.com, $15, shop now

This handy little gadget can help you spread, measure, and slice your butter perfectly every time. With a simple push and a twist, you can get the right amount of butter for any recipe. You can even use it to spread butter on toast right from the stick. All parts are dishwasher safe, making clean up a breeze.

Chefman Air Fryer

Chefman

Air Fryer, amazon.com, $130, shop now

It’s all about the racks, with this Chefman Multi-Functional Air Fryer. Air fry, rotisserie, dehydrate, bake, reheat, and more with this multi-functional air fryer aka new favorite kitchen gadget. Free up counter space and save time with this bad boy.

Bike Pizza Cutter

Ninonly

Pizza cutter, amazon.com. $10, shop now

Finally, a pizza cutter that doubles as a toy. Time to do some bar spins, tail whips, and pizza cutting all in one thanks to this novelty pizza cutter. This pizza cutter is a great stocking stuffer for all of your pizza-loving friends. It also makes for a great rob your neighbor present.

Chef Buddy 28-Oz. Mixer & Batter Dispenser

Zulily

Mixer & Batter Dispenser, zulily.com, $17, shop now

Mix, measure, and pour with the Chef Buddy Mixer & Batter Dispenser. Not only does this tool help you mix and pour your favorite batters, there’s also virtually no mess either. This cadet is perfect for making pancakes, muffins, cakes and more. A true must have for any avid baker on your list. 

Brita Faucet Filter

Brita

Faucet filter, bedbathandbeyond.com, $28, shop now

Say goodbye to big bulky pitchers that are always half full and get filtered water instantly with the Brita Faucet Filter. With a simple-to-use lever and space-saving design, you can easily choose between tap and filtered water with a simple twist. Filters last up to four months or up to 100 gallons. Save time, money, and reduce plastic waste with the Brita Faucet Filter.

illy Y3.2 iperEspresso Espresso & Coffee Machine

illy

Espresso & coffee machine, illy.com, $150, shop now

Take the coffee shop to you with the illy Y3.2 iperEspresso coffee machine. Make coffee and espresso with one sleek machine. The illy Y3.2 iperEspresso makes café quality espressos and coffees in seconds. Thanks to the two-step pod design you can create intensely aromatic, full-bodied espresso with rich, long-lasting crema.

Bartesian 55300 Premium Cocktail Machine

Bed Bath & Beyond

Cocktail Machine, bedbathandbeyond.com, $350, shop now

The Bartesian 55300 was designed for the hostess with the mostess. This stunning machine can craft dozens of cocktails with the push of a button. Simply stock the Bartesian with your selected spirits, add your pod, and select your strength. In just moments you can have a drink that ranges from mocktail to strong that is crafted perfectly each time. This machine takes all of the mess and clean up out of the equation as well. Say so long to dirty cocktail shakers and sticky counters, and say hello to the Bartesian 55300.

Ninja Foodi 6-in-1 8-qt. 2-Basket Air Fryer

Ninja Foodi

Air fryer, ninjakitchen.com, $180, shop now

Step up your air fryer game this year with the Ninja Foodi 6-in-1 2-Basket Air Fryer. With six functions, you can air fry, air broil, roast, bake, reheat, and dehydrate all in one machine. This air fryer is a true game-changer thanks to the two baskets and DualZone Technology. Now you can cook two different foods in two different ways but finish them both at the same time. Customize times and temps for each basket, or cook with one or both baskets at the same temp. Thanks to the Ninji Foodi 2-Basket Air Fryer you can now air fry Pizza Rolls and mozzarella sticks at the same time.

Quesadilla Maker

Hamilton Beach

Quesadilla maker, walmart.com, $70, shop now

Give the gift of perfect quesadillas with the Hamilton Beach Quesadilla Maker. This gift is perfect for any college student, or anyone who loves melted cheese pressed between two crispy tortillas. This gift will keep on giving warm and crispy quesadillas for years to come.