If you're trying to jump on that gluten-free breakfast bandwagon, or are actually allergic to gluten, these gluten free options are the perfect addition to any breakfast. Not only are they amazingly delicious, but both brands are super accessible and can be found at just about any grocery store near you. 

Purely Elizabeth Granola

Purely Elizabeth Granola has so many flavors available and they're sold just about everywhere. Added bonus, all of their products are Non-GMO and Certified Gluten Free. 

I tried three types of the Purely Elizabeth Gluten Free Granola, including the Maple + Almond Butter Nut Butter Granola, Chocolate Sea Salt Probiotic Granola, and the Pumpkin Cinnamon Ancient Grain Granola. I have to say that it is the best gluten free granola I have ever tasted. Adding any of these flavors on top of almost anything and you have made an incredible gluten-free breakfast. 

Eden Hankin

In the ancient grain granola, they mix in ancient grains, oats and superfood seeds along with chewy dried fruit, raw virgin coconut oil and coconut sugar for a perfectly crunchy, salty-sweet taste. 

In the probiotic granola, they use dark chocolate chunks and coarse sea salt combined with Ancient Grain Granola and then add the probiotic boost GanedenBC30.  Eating two servings a day of purely granola will get you maximum probiotic benefits to help support a healthy immune and digestive system.

The Nut Butter granola has rich, creamy almond butter + maple combine with ancient grains and superfood seeds for irresistible, salty-sweet granola clusters. Your morning energy, nutrients and an instant mood boost all in one.

Granola in action 

Add the granola on top of  fresh fruit, oatmeal or yogurt and viola, you have a very healthy, delicious, & easy recipe. Not to mention, it's gluten-free (so it's healthy, right?) 

Eden Hankin

Birch Benders Pancake Mix

Birch Benders is a gluten-free pancake and waffle mix, it's absolutely delicious and made from all-natural ingredients. If your cooking skills are limited, don't fret because all you have to do is add water before cooking. The company has a variety of flavors, so you're likely to find one you love.

I tried the Specialty Pumpkin Spice Paleo, Paleo, and Gluten Free mixes. The Pumpkin Spice Paleo and Paleo are grain and gluten free and have no added sugar.  The Gluten Free is made of wheat- free flour and Oregon hazelnut meal.

Eden Hankin

Mix in action

Make Birch Benders pancakes by mixing water and some mix into a bowl. Then add some fruit and syrup and you have yourself a super quick, healthy, & hearty gluten-free breakfast.

Eden Hankin

Again, if you're gluten free or just trying to make some healthier decisions, look no further than Purely Elizabeth and Birch Benders. If you're feeling extra fancy, you can even add the granola on top of your finished pancakes to add a delicious crunch. Check out both companies instagram accounts for even more breakfast ideas.