No oven? No problem. With a mug and a microwave, you can make an individual serving of banana bread. In just five minutes, you’ll be enjoying some freshly baked comfort food!
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 2 minutes
Total Time: 7 minutes
3 tablespoons flour
1 tablespoon plus 1 teaspoon sugar
2 tablespoons brown sugar
1/8 teaspoon of salt
1/8 teaspoon of baking powder
1/8 teaspoon of baking soda
1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
1 tablespoon milk
1. Combine all dry ingredients in a small bowl and mix well.
2. Add the egg, vanilla, oil and milk, beating well after each addition.
3. Mash banana and add to batter.
4. Stir until combined.
4. Pour the mixture into a microwave-safe mug.
5. Cook in microwave on high for two minutes or until mixture is no longer runny.
6. For best taste, enjoy your banana bread soon after cooking.