My Instagram feed is a 50/50 split between friends + family and Instagram foodies. Their beautifully captured posts of smoothies, Buddha bowls, and farmers' market hauls fill my feed with food porn and recipe inspiration. I can't help but notice the products they rave about in posts and stories that show up again and again.

Siete Almond Flour Tortillas

This female-founded brand out of Texas is dishing out grain free tortillas and tortilla chips that Instagram foodies can't get enough of. Jeannette Ogden of @shutthekaleup makes the most beautiful breakfast tacos with Siete's tortillas & her 3-year-old son devours the brand's chips on the daily in her stories.

Coconut Cult Probiotic Coconut Yogurt

If you follow any food Instagram from "SoCal", you've probably seen pictures of this fluffy, vegan, coconut yogurt alternative. Coconut Cult offers 3 flavours, each with 800 billion probiotics per quart, available in certain areas in California and surrounding states. Instagram foodie Rachael Devaux, @rachaelsgoodeats, was revolutionary using coconut cult as a fluffy dessert topping.

Califlour Pizza Crust

This gluten-free, low-carb, tasty-af pizza crust has been popping up on my feed for about 6 months now. I've made my own cauliflower pizza crust but the amount of effort it took just wasn't worth it for me. Instagram foodie, Blair Flynn from @balancewithb uses it to make the most beautiful pizza to ever bless my feed.

Nectar & Green Almond Milk 

This small batch, organic, pressed almond milk located in Boston has Massachusetts' native @twist_of_lemons, aka Katie Lemons, hooked. With flavours such as Sea Salt & Honey, Matcha & Mint, and Lavender, I am planning a trip to Boston ASAP to get my hands on this stuff.

Purely Elizabeth Granola

chocolate
Alyssa Cronin

This gluten-free, organic granola brand is free of artificial flavors, colors, sweeteners, preservatives & GMOs. Purely Granola offers a variety of granola, bars, probiotic granola, oatmeal, and muesli. Tiffany Acevedo, another popular Instagram foodie known as @nourishedbykale, uses it as a crunchy topping for vibrant smoothie bowls and raves about both the ingredients and the taste.

Being a brand ambassador is just part of the job for these popular Instagram foodie accounts. But, when your sponsors are dishing out tasty and innovative food products such as these, I would guess it barely feels like work.